Option 2: Create a New Profile
Civil Engineer Project Manager
- Job Title
- Civil Engineer Project Manager
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32827
- Other Location
- Jacksonville and Miami
Job Description Template
Job Title: Civil Engineer Project Manager
Business Unit: Terra Technologies LLC, a Congruex Company
Reports To: Company Principals
Employment Status: Full -Time
Primary Location: Jacksonville, Orlando or Miami, FL
Compensation: $110,000 - $150,000 Dependent on Qualifications
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to any other employees in the same or similar role.
Networks Built Better.
Congruex is a multi-national organization that specializes in broadband network construction and engineering. We support some of the largest service providers in the United States with a footprint that extends across the nation. Our turn-key design and build solutions allow our customers to deliver more data, more bandwidth, and ultimately support more devices for their end users.
Our diverse self-perform capabilities allow us to deliver high quality telecommunications and utility solutions with efficiency as one combined end-to-end business.
Congruex is a growing collection of subsidiary operating units. Our unified vision is to be the nation’s largest end-to-end provider of network design, engineering, construction, and maintenance for broadband operators. We are One Congruex.
Our Mission & Values
It is our mission to satisfy our customers by providing the expertise, technology, and resources necessary to build better networks.
Congruex is committed to the overall health, wellness, and safety of our people. We support diversity, inclusion, and the right to live freely with mutual respect.
These values are ingrained in our core values of GRIT.
At Congruex, GRIT is an acronym for guts, reliability, improvement, and teamwork – having the GUTS to do the right thing, being RELIABLE to deliver what we promise, IMPROVING ourselves every day, and embracing TEAMWORK together as One Congruex.
Terra Technologies LLC, a Congruex Company
Terra Technologies LLC is a rapidly expanding nationwide engineering and construction company. Terra Technologies LLC is unique in the fact that it blends civil engineering with utility engineering to provide design support for roadway projects impacting facilities of some of the largest utility companies in the nation.
Terra Technologies LLC, a Congruex company, is seeking a Civil Engineer Project Manager for our expanding team in the Florida market. This position offers the opportunity for an individual to apply and expand their experience in a unique area of the civil utility industry. We are committed to developing creative and cost-effective engineering and construction solutions to resolve utility conflicts on a wide range of civil projects. This position blends civil engineering, utility construction, field experience, and project management skills allowing an array of challenges and work environments
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Project proposal preparation
- Tracking and managing project budgets
- Prepare reports for upper management
- Manage internal staff and assign activities
- Consistently meet deadlines for deliverables
- Interact and conduct meetings with clients, public agencies, and private firms
- Make field visits and gather data using appropriate equipment and enter utility access points
- This position will require overnight travel both in and out of state by air and vehicle
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- State of Florida Professional Engineering License or be able to obtain one within 6 months of hire date
- Shows a full understanding of Civil/Telecommunications design & construction practices
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Must be a self-starter
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have working knowledge of subsurface location equipment and survey instruments
- Be knowledgeable or willing to obtain knowledge and gain proficiency in the following areas:
- State and DOT Utility Accommodation Manual and Design Standards
- State Standards Specifications for Roads and Bridges
- AASHTO Roadside Design Guide
- AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets
- AutoCAD® or MicroStation®
- Right-of-Way and easements
- Wet utility design
- Microsoft® Office applications, Adobe, Bluebeam Revue, and internal proprietary software
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.