Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Tower Foreman
- Job ID
- Olathe, KS 66061
- Other Location
Job Title: Tower Foreman
Business Unit: True North Management Services, LLC
Reports To: DJ Politte/Jim Butler
Employment Status: Full-time
Primary Location: Fenton, MO & Olathe, KS
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to any other employees in the same or similar role.
Networks Built Better.
Congruex is a multi-national organization that specializes in broadband network construction and engineering. We support some of the largest service providers in the United States with a footprint that extends across the nation. Our turn-key design and build solutions allow our customers to deliver more data, more bandwidth, and ultimately support more devices for their end users.
Our diverse self-perform capabilities allow us to deliver high quality telecommunications and utility solutions with efficiency as one combined end-to-end business.
Congruex is a growing collection of subsidiary operating units. Our unified vision is to be the nation’s largest end-to-end provider of network design, engineering, construction, and maintenance for broadband operators. We are One Congruex.
Our Mission & Values
It is our mission to satisfy our customers by providing the expertise, technology, and resources necessary to build better networks.
Congruex is committed to the overall health, wellness, and safety of our people. We support diversity, inclusion, and the right to live freely with mutual respect.
These values are ingrained in our core values of GRIT.
At Congruex, GRIT is an acronym for guts, reliability, improvement, and teamwork – having the GUTS to do the right thing, being RELIABLE to deliver what we promise, IMPROVING ourselves every day, and embracing TEAMWORK together as One Congruex.
- a Congruex Company
Founded in 2000, True North Management Services is a self-performing wireless construction company offering a full range of services to wireless carriers, fiber companies, tower owners, and equipment manufacturers. True North offers our clients multiple services including Tower Services, Small Cell, Electrical/Civil, DAS, Directional Boring, and Disaster Response. With these operational divisions, from 4 feet underground to 400 feet high on a tower, True North provides a full turn-key opportunity to meet any wireless demand throughout all the Mid-West.
True North Management Services is a veteran owned and operated telecommunications services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services such as Equipment Installation and Commissioning, Microwave Engineering, Civil Construction, Maintenance, and EF&I Services. As a Tower Foreman you will be expected to lead your crew in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communication towers and support structures. Along with performing the hands-on field work, the Tower Foreman is expected to manage his crew members, provide feedback to managers, help mentor newer technicians, and continue to help grow True North Management Services.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Manage the safety and performance of a crew of 2-4 Tower Technicians
- Mentor less experienced Tower Technicians
- Analyze situations accurately and complete assigned courses of action
- Maintain a professional working attitude with all team members and customers
- Maintain True North equipment and tools
- Maintain equipment of the clients the work is being performed for
- Be organized and maintain good communication with CM’s and PM’s
- Effectively perform progressive discipline
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a DOT exam
- Able to climb tall structures with a 50lb. load
- Working weight (employee weight + harness and tools) may not exceed 310lbs.
- 3 to 5 years of climbing and tower work experience
- Ability to take a hands-on approach in leading the crew
- Pass pre-employment and random drug screens
- Basic computer skills (E-mail, Excel, Word)
- Competent with test gear (Anritsu, ODM, and PIM)
- Ability to operate capstan hoist and good understanding of rigging practices as it relates to the tower industry
- Competent in all aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement, and maintenance
- Ability to read site plans and understand the Scope of Work
- Must possess closet out package knowledge for various carriers
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
· OSHA 30 certification (Preferred)
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.