Option 2: Create a New Profile
Tower Top Hand
- Job Title
- Tower Top Hand
- Job ID
- Olathe, KS 66061
- Other Location
Job Title: Tower Top Hand
Business Unit: True North Management Services, LLC
Reports To: DJ Politte
Employment Status: Full-time, exempt salary
Primary Location: Olathe, KS
Compensation: TBD We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to any other employees in the same or similar role.
Networks Built Better.
Congruex is a multi-national organization that specializes in broadband network construction and engineering. We support some of the largest service providers in the United States with a footprint that extends across the nation. Our turn-key design and build solutions allow our customers to deliver more data, more bandwidth, and ultimately support more devices for their end users.Our diverse self-perform capabilities allow us to deliver high quality telecommunications and utility solutions with efficiency as one combined end-to-end business.
Congruex is a growing collection of subsidiary operating units. Our unified vision is to be the nation’s largest end-to-end provider of network design, engineering, construction, and maintenance for broadband operators. We are One Congruex.
Our Mission & Values
It is our mission to satisfy our customers by providing the expertise, technology, and resources necessary to build better networks.
Congruex is committed to the overall health, wellness, and safety of our people. We support diversity, inclusion, and the right to live freely with mutual respect.
These values are ingrained in our core values of GRIT.
At Congruex, GRIT is an acronym for guts, reliability, improvement, and teamwork – having the GUTS to do the right thing, being RELIABLE to deliver what we promise, IMPROVING ourselves every day, and embracing TEAMWORK together as One Congruex.
a Congruex Company
Founded in 2000, True North Management Services is a self-performing wireless construction company offering a full range of services to wireless carriers, fiber companies, tower owners, and equipment manufacturers. True North offers our clients multiple services including Tower Services, Small Cell, Electrical/Civil, DAS, Directional Boring, and Disaster Response. With these operational divisions, from 4 feet underground to 400 feet high on a tower, True North provides a full turn-key opportunity to meet any wireless demand throughout all the Mid-West.
True North Management Services is a veteran owned and operated telecommunications services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services such as Equipment Installation and Commissioning, Microwave Engineering, Civil Construction, Maintenance, and EF&I Services. We also provide structured, field training services to people interested in a career as a Tower Technician. As a Technician you will assist in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communications tower and support structures. Being a Tower Technician is not for the faint at heart, but it can be an exciting and challenging career opportunity.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
• Must be knowledgeable in installation and troubleshooting of all types of lines, antennas, and corresponding RF components
• Must be familiar with sweep, PIM, and fiber testing
• Must be familiar with RF troubleshooting, RET system configuration and close out documentation
• Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment; performs tower maintenance under close supervision
• The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment
• Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment
• Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action
• Recognizing safety hazards and perform duties in a safe manner
• Ability to travel Monday through Friday, home on the weekends
• Ability to train and help new hires through their Apprenticeship Program
· Minimum of 2 years wireless construction experience
· Job related certifications- First Aid/CPR, OSHA, PIM & Fiber testing
· Will be required to pass a drug screen and background check
· Must be 19 years or older
· Able to climb tall structures with a 50 lb. load on a daily basis
· Ability to read and understand construction drawings
· Able to delegate tasks to crew members
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
· Driver’s License (Preferred)
· OSHA 10 certification (Preferred)
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.