Careers at Source2
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Job Fair Recruiter - Traveling (Entry-level)
- Job Title
- Job Fair Recruiter - Traveling (Entry-level)
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
Source2 Field Recruiter (Travel Required)
Do you love traveling? Does working on new projects every week interest you? Are you flexible, organized, reliable and a service-aligned individual? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet, and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As a Source2 Flex Recruiter you will be a key contributor working on multiple Source2 accounts while working with several different teams and Client Service Managers. We are looking for aptitude, interest, reliability and cultural fit more than extensive experience.
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
Your Responsibilities as a Flex Recruiter:
- Manage and host job fairs as often as weekly across the U.S. either in person or virtually
- Travel as needed for in-person hiring events, with a quick turnaround time, up to 20% required.
- Consistently and effectively maintain constant communication with all clients.
- Flexible to move quickly and efficiently between multiple clients.
- Schedule and Coordinate demos for hiring events with all stakeholders.
- Setup and manage kiosks (tablets or computers) to allow for online applications.
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates.
- Manage candidates and workload through Source2’s and client’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Provide feedback to continuously improve Source2's recruiting and customer satisfaction strategy, processes and delivery.
- Support company and team initiatives.
- Achieve team and individual hiring volume and quality goals in a timely fashion.
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- 2+ years professional experience as a Recruiter or in a related job.
- Ability to travel as required, up to 20% of the time. Comfortable navigating different cities on your own.
- Strong and confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction.
- Flexible and resilient in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Confident, coachable, and teamwork focused.
- Intermediate level of familiarity with different computer programs and software.
What you’ll gain:
- Flexible work arrangement – Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm, balance of remote and in-office work
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly