- Job Title
- Healthcare Recruiter
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20002
- Other Location
Howard University Hospital is seeking a Healthcare Recruiter for the Human Resources Department. The Healthcare Recruiter partners with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving staffing needs of the Howard University Hospital. Provides full lifecycle recruiting for healthcare positions at all levels to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, extending offers and onboarding new hires. Ensures a positive experience for candidates as they move through the recruiting process and assists hiring managers with selecting candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Two (2) years of experience in recruiting for healthcare professionals at all levels. Experience using contemporary recruiting and sourcing tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), HRIS, and other related internal systems.
- Tuition remission for you and your eligible dependents (after 1 year and 2 years of service, respectively)
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan)
- 100% Coverage for care at HUH
- Required Skills