Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Tampa, FL
- Other Location
Accelerate your career with a diversified leader that offers best-in-class services across a variety of industries! Our team is vital in building and supporting critical components of the world’s infrastructure. Our employees contribute diverse perspectives from the communities we work within and are the driving force towards our mission to provide industry-leading solutions. If you're ready to take the next step in your professional journey and join a team that values your development, we'd love to hear from you!
The Executive Assistant provides comprehensive support to the CEO and senior executive team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, multi-task and problem-solve with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
What You'll Do:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the executive team
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts and making judgements/recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Coordinate and support lunch and executive event management
- Act as a liaison in support of the Board of Directors, including the arrangement and management of leadership interviews, all logistics for Board meetings and events (i.e., schedule meetings, draft agendas, and develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials)
- Perform administrative tasks that facilitate the Executive Team's ability to effectively lead the organization and fulfill their functions, including: arranging travel and completing expense reimbursement requests with documentation; assisting with special projects; designing and building documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; and maintaining contact lists
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO and Executive Team, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature
- Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response by exercising excellent judgement on critical matters
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries
- Process and distribute daily mail
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- 401k matching
- Tuition assistance
- Paid time off
- Significant executive support experience, including C-level executives
- React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround with an ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, and clients
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time
- Complete tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Maintain outstanding integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong preference for advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point, Excel, and other applications
- Work environment: Initially virtual, then transitioning to an office environment early next year (February 2022)
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.