Impact Evaluation Manager
- Job Title
- Impact Evaluation Manager
- Job ID
- SAN ANTONIO, TX 78238-2428
- Other Location
Impact Evaluation Manager
The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB) strengthens the economy by advancing economic mobility for Latino communities. NALCAB is the hub of a national network of more than 150 mission-driven organizations that are anchor institutions in geographically and ethnically diverse Latino communities in 40 states, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico. Members of the NALCAB Network invest in their communities by building affordable housing, addressing gentrification, supporting small business growth, and providing financial counseling on issues such as credit building and homeownership. As a grantmaker and US Treasury certified CDFI lender, NALCAB supports the work of its member network with capacity-building resources, capital and policy advocacy, and access to funding and technical assistance. Our mission: NALCAB strengthens the economy by advancing economic mobility in Latino communities.
We are seeking a dedicated, thorough, and supportive professional for the San Antonio, TX office or Washington DC office. The Impact Evaluation Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective evaluation of NALCAB’s programmatic and policy activities and the communication of NALCAB’s impact. The Impact Evaluation Manager is a member of the Chief Program Officer’s team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, the Impact Evaluation Manager must be able to perform each of the following essential duties:
- Manage CRM system as a software administrator and main point of contact.
- Support NALCAB’s resource development efforts.
- Collaborate with staff across departments to understand, evaluate, and improve available data, and system processes.
- Assist with communication of data information.
- Contribute to NALCAB staff development in data assessment.
- Manage data projects and budgets (with support).
- This position may exercise direct supervision over assigned staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with program evaluation and planning.
- Proven cultural competency and ability to work in culturally and ethnically diverse environments.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using a personal computer and associated software programs, including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel as well as a CRM or similar evaluation database system.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, management, clients, members, vendors, contract service providers and the public.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Perform all the intellectual and analytical requirements of the position, including decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or three years related experience in training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in a comparable role within a CRM or relevant evaluation database system preferred.
- At least 3 years working with quantitative, qualitative data and Excel.
- Experience in working with low-to-moderate income, minority, and immigrant communities.
- Strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills, including a high level of attention to detail.
- Blackbaud Grantmaking software experience is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish – strongly preferred)
- Experience working with community or nonprofit organizations is preferred.
The work environment is representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals’ disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location of Employment
San Antonio, Texas Or
$46,800-$57,200 (San Antonio, TX)
$53,820-$65,780 (Washington, DC)
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
NALCAB is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. NALCAB believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.