Careers at Source2
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Senior Recruiter (2+ years experience required)
- Job Title
- Senior Recruiter (2+ years experience required)
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
Senior Recruiter (2+ years experienced required)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make connections with a variety of different people? Do you have prior experiencing in the recruiting industry? If you’re a results-driven individual with strong interpersonal skills, who thinks quickly on their feet, this could be the opportunity for you!
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
The pay range for this position is $45,000 - $60,000 depending on experience level.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruit for a variety of clients and positions in the light industrial, field services, utilities, and/or engineering sectors.
- Efficiently review candidates to identify the most qualified individuals to move forward.
- Source and engage candidates through LinkedIn, Indeed and other platforms.
- Maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Contact candidates through application tracking system (ATS) or through direct sourcing.
- Conduct interviews, make offers, and coordinate / schedule candidates for training classes.
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates.
- Manage candidates, candidate flow and workload through Source2’s and client’s ATS
Who you are:
- 2+ years professional experience as a Recruiter or in a related job.
- Strong sourcing background using a variety of platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Polished, professional, and confident communicator that can work with all levels of managers and team members
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction.
- Flexible and resilient in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Confident, coachable, and teamwork focused.
- Intermediate level of familiarity with different computer programs and software.
What you’ll gain:
- Flexible work arrangement – Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm, primarily virtual workforce following training
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $45,000.00 Annually to $60,000.00 Annually