Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Residential Launch Account Manager
- Job Title
- Residential Launch Account Manager
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
Summit Broadband is a leading fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Central and Southwest Florida, providing voice, video, data, and high-speed internet services to commercial and residential customers. We are an organization that value’s each employee’s contributions and encourages everyone to share their ideas. Standing out in the industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service, this growing and dynamic high-tech company is seeking a Residential Launch Account Manager to join our team.
Job Title: Residential Launch Account Manager
Reports to: Director, Residential Launch Services
Location: Central Florida
The Residential Launch Account Manager will be part of our Residential launch team working on converting the community’s telecommunication service from their existing service provider to Summit Broadband. The Residential Launch Account Manager will be the on-site representation of Summit Broadband to the Community’s Developer, Residents and Management Staff. Primary duties include coordinating the entire launch process while providing best in class customer service to Homeowner’s, Board of Directors and Property Management. Conducting meetings with property management to provide updates on the project and address any concerns.
- Serve as the Property Liaison to Residential Community Management and Board of Directors during Launch Phase.
- Coordinate Launch Meetings with Key Summit Employees and Key Community Representatives to introduce project timelines and updates as needed.
- Attend on-site community events, including Townhall meetings, HOA meetings, resident appreciation events, and other company specific events.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive customer relationships by ensuring timely responses to all inquiries to service needs.
- Coordinate all marketing material throughout the Launch phase, including but not limited to, Welcome Letters, Installation Announcements, User Packages and Guides.
- Proficiently utilize internal systems to initiate and complete service orders and efficiently manage property requests.
- Serve as a consultant with Community Developers and their vendors partners to design reliable solutions for the community operations.
- Maintain proper documentation of installation progress and/ or trouble ticket information.
- Be on site throughout launch of project beginning with the start of resident’s services consultations.
- Be available on-site to residents to answer questions about Summit products and services.
- Review Client feedback and escalations. Addresses opportunities through direct communication with customers.
- Create orders using utilizing our billing system for appointments and updating accounts.
- Maintain As-Built during the Launch Phase with detailed information on the deployment of in-unit services and Common Area elements.
- Coordinate Launch Close-out meeting with Residential Community Management and Board of Directors.
- Minimum five years of previous work experience in the telecommunications or related field.
- Knowledge of the telephone, internet, and cable industry and how it operates preferred.
- Strong written and communication skills. Typing and grammar proficiency. Ability to communicate clearly and properly in English. Bi-lingual ideal.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system and experience with word processing and spreadsheet software. CRM experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data entry.
- Function as a team player in peer relationships.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.