Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Product Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Orlando, Lakeland, Tampa, Naples
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class business, hospitality, wholesale, and residential technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking an energetic Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Summit Broadband is undergoing incredible growth fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Sr. Director Marketing & Sales Operations
Location: Orlando, Lakeland, Tampa, or Southwest Florida, FL
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for creating value for new and existing products throughout the product lifecycle. This role will perform all functions related to product marketing contributing to growing brand presence and helping to drive revenue.
- Develop product marketing strategies and plans, including product launch, relaunch, and sustaining elements
- Develop meaningful value propositions and messaging for products/solutions to be used in various communications
- Partner with product vendors to leverage their support and expertise
- Create training materials and programs, deliver to sales audience
- Manage the development and implementation of product/solution campaigns
- Write engaging product messages for content, campaigns, social posts, presentations
- Own and manage product website pages
- Develop solutions to track overall product marketing performance as it relates to sales results
- Align product marketing to brand guidelines and promote brand awareness
- Identify opportunities for case studies, compose and promote case studies internally and externally
- Become an expert on the vertical/segment buyer personas
- Continually research and keep up to date on industry solutions, specific product trends, and news to be a knowledgeable resource and make strategic marketing recommendations in line with company goals
- Prepare presentations for various internal and external audiences, including product capabilities slides for sales pitch decks
- Work cross functionally in areas of pricing, engineering, sales, provisioning, solution delivery, customer experience
- Support marketing and business development activities as needs arise
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business or similar field
- 5 years of experience in marketing position. Technical industry experience preferred
- Excellent written communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing, proofreading & editing
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop & InDesign is a plus
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and work within deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to approach tasks independently and also work as part of a team
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Professional demeanor required to represent our company to our customers and the community
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing