Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Market Development Executive
- Job Title
- Market Development Executive
- Job ID
- Naples, FL 34116
- Other Location
- Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Tampa
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in Florida, is seeking a dynamic Market Development Executive to help drive its growth efforts. The new Summit Broadband is undergoing an incredible growth spurt fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Market Development Executive
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Tampa or SW Florida
What an incredible time it is at Summit! This newly created role is tasked with growing our market share within the residential Bulk and Exclusive Retail segments in existing and new construction communities. As a key member of the team, the Market Development Executive will be the brand ambassador in each assigned market, driving awareness of our products, our company, and the significant broadband investments made in the communities we serve.
Building on market leading 10 Gigabit per home/Fiber-to-the-Home technology solutions, as well as a local, hyper-focused support team, this role will help catapult Summit’s brand to new levels of awareness. The timing for this role could not be more perfect, as the investment into our network, our people, and our customers is unprecedented in our company’s twenty-year history.
- Execute a wide range of market development tactics geared towards building our brand within assigned territory.
- Plan and implement community engagement efforts for in coordination with marketing and sales teams. This includes developing a community engagement scope, schedule, strategy, providing regular reports to EVP and Sales/Marketing leaders.
- Identifies and participates in HOA/ Multi-Family/Multi-Tenant/Builder related functions such as networking events, trade/industry group activities, luncheons, gala’s, tradeshows, etc., including evening and weekend activities.
- Represent Summit at chambers of commerce, trade/industry groups, HOA/Builder’s associations and other groups as assigned.
- Serve on strategic committees/advisory boards, specific to residential bulk, Multi-Family/Multi-Tenant development.
- Supports non-profit and charitable organization development and participation efforts as needed and assigned. Collaborates with the marketing team to provide content for a strong social media presence.
- Responsible for post-event follow up with prospective leads and clients, via email, calls, and meetings, with the goal of turning new contacts into leads for our sales teams.
- Serve as the market and business development expert in cross-functional conversations with our marketing and public relations resources.
- Build strong brand awareness and customer engagement at all venue types.
- Own the relationships with civic and trade specific groups and key market influencers while consistently communicating the value-proposition of our fiber infrastructure and best-in-class internet connectivity.
- Work cross-functionally with commercial sales teams to identify the strongest joint business opportunities for growth in the market.
- Travels to other markets or regionally as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Passionate about customers, have an entrepreneurial drive, and desire to be front and center in market expansion.
- Gifted communicator able to speak with executives, board members, and end customers alike.
- Consultative partner, focused on presenting solutions tailored to customer needs.
- Relationship builder that enjoys the high contact nature of the residential HOA/developer multi-family market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in Telecommunications, Cable, or Fiber is nice to have, but more importantly is your ability to tell our story and build relationships.
- Superb relationship management skills, with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Excellent written communication and technical writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong funnel management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and work within deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to approach tasks independently and also work as part of a team
- Professional demeanor required to represent our company to our customers and the community
- Proficient experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems, Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be willing to work overtime as time sensitive projects dictate.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Must have reliable transportation, current automobile insurance and a clean MVR
- This position is located in Tampa or Southwest Florida, however, it is currently a remote role until COVID Restrictions and our company’s policy remote work policy are modified.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.