- Job Title
- Materials Coordinator
- Job ID
- Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
- Other Location
Job Title: Materials Coordinator
Reports To: Project Manager
Networks Built Better.Congruex Group LLC (Congruex) is a multi-national organization founded in 2016 by industry executives, Bill Beans and Kevin O’Hara, to take advantage of the robust demand for broadband network services within the telecommunications industry. We operate at a full scale by offering our customers stand alone or turn-key services with self-perform capabilities in both engineering and construction.
Made of up of seven subsidiary companies, and counting, Congruex supports some of the largest service providers in the United States with a footprint that extends across the nation. Our turn-key design and build solutions allow our customers to deliver more data, more bandwidth, and ultimately support more devices for their end users.
Our Mission & Values
It is our mission to satisfy our customers by providing the expertise, technology, and resources necessary to build better networks.
Congruex supports diversity, inclusion, and the right to live freely with mutual respect. We stand against discrimination and violence of any kind.
We want every employee to embrace their beliefs, feel secure in their own skin, celebrate their unique story, and feel empowered as a significant contributor to their community, and our business.
These values are ingrained in our core values of GRIT.
At Congruex, GRIT is an acronym for guts, reliability, improvement, and teamwork – having the GUTS to do the right thing, being RELIABLE to deliver what we promise, IMPROVING ourselves every day, and embracing TEAMWORK together as One Congruex.
Founded in 2003, HHS Construction is a leading provider of infrastructure services to major telecommunications and cable providers primarily in Southern California, and adjacent geographies. HHS Construction’s core capabilities include aerial, underground and substructure self-perform construction; ISP services; wireless services including Small Cell/CRAN installation, utility coordination, turn-key RF testing and maintenance; telecom engineering; placement and splicing of copper, coaxial and fiber optic cables; and pole maintenance. HHS Construction is headquartered in Ontario, California.
HHS Construction is actively seeking a candidate for a materials coordinator position in the Coeur d’Alene / Hayden market.
- Inventory control and reporting of all materials in the warehouse and equipment yard
- Maintain accurate record of reel cards and check in/out of cable reels
- Act as single point of contact with client(s) for all material related items / issues
- Submit materials order to client and arrange time to receive
- Receive materials from Ziply prior to start of the project
- Stage all required material by project / job for pick by HHS or contract crew(s)
- Deliver materials to jobsite if needed
- Ensure all “truck stock” items are in inventory and replenish when needed
- Equipment Control. Check out/Receive Major Equipment, Maintain Device Charging
- Vehicle Key Control. Check out Keys, Ensure Keys are in WH each evening.
- Maintain Vehicle Maintenance Records
- Vehicle/Tool Repair & Maintenance
- Trash Removal- Schedule regular dumps
- Ensure vehicles and equipment are fueled
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient with Office 365 Suite of programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License
- Highly organized with the ability to create reports in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience with FTTH construction specifications and materials
- Abide by all OSHA and other regulatory bodies safety standards
Physical demands and working environment:
- Push, pull, reach, and carry objects such as tools, materials, and equipment weighing up to 85 lbs.
- Load and unload tools and equipment on trucks and trailers
- Most work will be performed at remote locations; driving and sitting are required
- Work may be outdoors, subject to inclement weather conditions