Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Trainer, Call Center/Customer Experience
- Job Title
- Trainer, Call Center/Customer Experience
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Remote, Florida
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Retail Customer Experience Representative to join our Customer Experience Team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Trainer, Customer Experience
Reports to: VP of People Operations and Legal
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Salary: 50K-60K annual salary, based on experience
Location: Orlando, FL
We are looking for a highly motivated, inspiring leader with a passion for training and customer experience to assist with the onboarding of new customer experience advocates. This position will be put to task to develop skill sets throughout the Customer Experience organization, from executive to front-line advocates. With the goal of delivering first-in-class customer experiences across all customer journey touchpoints, this role will make the customer experience real, actionable, and relatable by developing a training curriculum that is powered by their ability to gain the requisite mindshare and buy-in from those they train. This role will work closely with various stakeholders across the Customer Experience organization, at all levels, to effectively carry out responsibilities. Summit Broadband is at the forefront of change and moves at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for our customers every day. This role will play an integral part of a broader Customer Experience transformation taking place across the Summit Broadband organization…do you have what it takes?!
• Facilitates learning to develop participants’ competencies and help learners meet specified performance expectations
• Monitors connection between curriculum and improved learner job performance; coaches participants back on the job, ensuring learning translates to performance
• Manages classroom environment independently to ensure for a quality learning experience, and documents/evaluates employee’s readiness to succeed on the job • Manages and facilitates in a blended learning environment (in-person/virtual)
• Collaborate with management to identify training needs and schedule training sessions accordingly
• Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing their responsibilities according to the respective training
• Provide support and mentoring for new employees while conducting an evaluation and identifying sections where improvements are necessary
• Maintain, develop, and organize current and accurate training material, learning activities, handout, worksheets, job aides, and class evaluations for classroom and continuing education instruction using instructional design techniques
• Conduct progress reports by tracking and communicating both attendance and performance concerns, and give appropriate knowledge assessments as required during new-hire training period • Attend meeting, seminars, training programs, professional organizations, etc. to keep informed on the new developments, methods, and techniques in the field of training
• Remain knowledgeable on all current/future Summit Broadband products/services
• Complete QA evaluations for customer advocates w/in the first 60 days of full-production. Conduct/complete tri-level coaching sessions with the customer advocate(s) and their direct Supervisor to review areas of opportunity in alignment with the call flow behavioral model
• Develop continued learning/upskill training content for front-line leaders and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Training and curriculum development experience
- College graduates/Equivalent experience. +3 years training and curriculum development experience preferred.
- Training experience in call center environments a plus.
- Adaptability/flexibility - understands and aligns to the demands of a changing, fast-paced work environment
- Hospitality - genuine desire to be helpful and courteous to customers
- Passion – being fully committed to delivering the best internal/external customer-experience
- Ability to coach – develop team members on how to think/act customer-first
- Reliability - takes personal responsibility, ownership and commitment to customers and work. Ability to show endurance and commitment to the company through tenure
- Inspiring Leadership – ability to capture the buy-in and mind-share of others, and leverage it towards achieving any/all company goals/objectives
- Innovative - Generates new ideas, resourceful and persistent
- Customer Focus - a customer advocate that sets high standards for customer service, is attentive to customer needs/wants and provides appropriate resolution
- Team Effectiveness - works and interacts to accomplish group goals • Relationship Builder - establishes meaningful connections with customers and peers
- Problem Solving/Resolution - innovative in identifying root cause and creative in leveraging resources to resolve issues
- Decision Making Ability – be deliberate in the decision making process, and stand by the decision made
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is a drug and tobacco free workplace
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.