Option 2: Create a New Profile
Aerial Lineman Foreman
- Job Title
- Aerial Lineman Foreman
- Job ID
- Ontario, CA 91761
- Other Location
Job Title: Aerial Foreman
Business Unit: HHS Construction LLC., a Congruex Company
Reports To: VP – Business Development
Employment Status: Full-time, non-exempt (hourly)
Primary Location: Ontario
We will determine salary based on skills and experience about the function of the role, as well as equity to any other employees in the same or similar role.
Networks Built Better.
Congruex is a multi-national organization that specializes in broadband network construction and engineering. We support some of the largest service providers in the United States with a footprint that extends across the nation. Our turn-key design and build solutions allow our customers to deliver more data, more bandwidth, and ultimately support more devices for their end-users.
Our diverse self-perform capabilities allow us to deliver high-quality telecommunications and utility solutions with efficiency as one combined end-to-end business.
Congruex is a growing collection of subsidiary operating units. Our unified vision is to be the nation’s largest end-to-end provider of network design, engineering, construction, and maintenance for broadband operators. We are One Congruex.
Our Mission & Values
It is our mission to satisfy our customers by providing the expertise, technology, and resources necessary to build better networks.
Congruex is committed to the overall health, wellness, and safety of our people. We support diversity, inclusion, and the right to live freely with mutual respect.
These values are ingrained in our core values of GRIT.
At Congruex, GRIT is an acronym for guts, reliability, improvement, and teamwork – having the GUTS to do the right thing, being RELIABLE to deliver what we promise, IMPROVING ourselves every day, and embracing TEAMWORK together as One Congruex.
HHS Construction, LLC. - a Congruex Company
Founded in 2003, HHS Construction is a leading provider of infrastructure services to major telecommunications and cable providers primarily in Southern California, and adjacent geographies. HHS Construction’s core capabilities include aerial, underground, and substructure self-perform construction; ISP services; wireless services including Small Cell/CRAN installation, utility coordination, turn-key RF testing and maintenance; telecom engineering; placement and splicing of copper, coaxial, and fiber optic cables; and pole maintenance. HHS Construction is headquartered in Ontario, California.
We’re seeking an experienced Aerial Foreman to join our growing team! The Aerial Foreman requires aerial and underground construction experience. The Aerial Foreman will oversee technicians and ensure that quality of service is being performed. The Aerial Foreman will also be responsible for project walkouts, coordination with customer and company management, quality control, and general supervision of onsite work.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Handles a job from design and oversees it to completion
- Calls locates and permits the jobs. Manages both in-house crews
- Coordinates with finance department with regards to matters involving timecards, purchase receipts, etc.
- Responsible for outside plant installations, including framing, mounting, pulling, and grounding
- Reads and understands prints
- Utilizes proper safety equipment
- Places cable in OSP environment; lash and de-lash existing cable
- Installs and removes various anchors systems (sidewalk arms, guy guards, etc.)
- Ensures all installation work is done according to quality standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a construction environment is a plus
- Experience with FTTH construction specifications
- Experience with placing strand, coax, and fiber
- Experience in Pole Transfer, all types
- Familiar with bucket trucks
- Abide by all OSHA and other regulatory bodies' safety standards, the ability to utilize proper safety equipment is a must.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Climb up and down poles, ladders, machinery, and other objects. Working from hooks/gaffs
- Push, pull, reach, and carry objects such as tools, materials, and equipment weighing up to 85 lbs
- Load and unload tools and equipment on the truck
- Coordinate movement of eyes, hands, fingers, and feet
- Vision including depth perception, close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
- All work is performed at remote locations; driving and sitting are required
- All work is outdoors, subject to inclement weather conditions
- Working in confined spaces
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.