Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Residential Account Director
- Job Title
- Residential Account Director
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Central Florida
Job Title: Residential Account Director
Reports to: Director, Residential and Hospitality Sales
Location: Central Florida
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Residential Account Director to join our Sales Team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
The Residential Account Director is responsible for selling to new residential bulk communities in Southwest Florida. This position is also responsible for maintaining customer relationships through the term of their agreement to ensure renewal. The Residential Account Director must be able to articulate the value proposition for Summit Broadband’s unique position in the Central Florida marketplace.
- Sell the full suite of services to bulk MDU’s
- Prepare documentation of sales orders and arrange for installation date
- Assure customer satisfaction through follow up
- Achieve annual sales quota based on number of units sold
- Attend property/committee meetings both pre-sale, transition and post-launch
- Maintain required records and report of all sales and service activities
- Generate new lead sources and develop new networking relationships
- Create and maintain a prospect funnel including MDU contract expiration dates
- Qualify sales opportunities and align internal resources for proper sales support
- Provide data needed to analyze ROI on opportunities
- Forecast and budget residential bulk revenue
- Collaborate with other departments (engineering, customers ops, construction, etc.) to ensure new opportunities and sold solutions stay on schedule with Service Delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Seven years’ sales experience in telecommunications or Cable TV required
- Three years’ experience selling residential services in the MDU space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency with word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
- Must be able to pass criminal and drug testing
- Must have a clear driving record
- Must keep current auto insurance with 250,000/500,000 coverage at all times throughout employment and provide such proof of such insurance to Human Resources annually
- Position is located in Southwest Florida, however, travel to other markets may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is a Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.