Executive Compensation Consultant
- Job Title
- Executive Compensation Consultant
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA
- Other Location
- New York, New York
Our client, a premier Executive Compensation consulting firm who have top fortune 100 clients and is seeking to hire an Executive Compensation Consultant. They have an excellent mentoring program, fantastic culture, committed leadership and competitive compensation.
As an Executive Compensation Consultant, you will manage the day‐to‐
day of client projects while working as part of a team to complete complex analyses and deliver results for
clients. Over time, Consultants typically take on clients with increasing complexity of work, and begin owning
the client relationship.
In addition to project leadership, Consultants are expected to contribute to internal efforts such as the
development of intellectual capital, thought leadership, building our systems and processes, engaging in
research and article writing, and the development of our consulting staff and resources.
- 3‐5 years of executive compensation experience.
- Analytical thinker with great smarts and the ability to take on complex problems.
- Creativity to define innovative approaches and solutions.
- Intellectual curiosity with developed understanding of business and our work.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Emotional intelligence, including high sensitivity to what’s going on with others.
- Ambition and motivation to make things happen.
- Commitment to professional growth and development of self and others – strong mentorship.
M3 Placement and Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.