Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Director, Residential Launch
- Job Title
- Director, Residential Launch
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Central Florida, Tampa
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Director, Residential Launch,, to join our Customer Experience (CX) team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Director, Residential Launch
Reports to: Sr. Director
Here’s the Scoop:
We are looking for a highly motivated, inspiring leader to manage all phases of our community onboarding experience. Hire, coach, and develop front-line personnel based on performance requirements and to ensure that first-in-class customer experiences are consistently delivered. Work in partnership across departmental lines to consistently over-drive customer satisfaction scores. Be intentional in putting the customer first in everything that you do and make our customers promoters of the Summit Broadband brand. Must be a results-driven ambassador and advocate of all Summit Broadband products and services. Ability to develop, and implement, substantive processes/procedures to gain efficiencies of scale to assist in achieving all company objectives/goals.
Do you have what it takes?
• Delivers first-in-class customer and employee experience
• Provide consistent performance feedback, and quarterly performance plan reviews
• Facilitate a positive culture that is consistent with the company’s credo/mission statement
• Ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships.
Demonstrate ability to manage conflicts and collaborate cross-functionally
• Partner with multiple construction teams to understand, analyze, and propose changes for construction processes and reporting needs
• Accountable for successfully onboarding new communities/properties, and ensuring for timely network/service activation and positive CX
• Understands construction dependencies including fiber builds, structured cabling, permit dependencies, right-of-entry, etc.
• Develop, and deliver, construction progress reports to all key community POCs and internal executive leadership
• Works with VP, Customer Experience to track CX performance at specific points of the new customer journey, and identify potential areas of opportunity with requisite solution recommendations
• Manages field-activity/back-office activity of Launch Account Managers/Launch Representatives to ensure maximum effectiveness
• Proactively learns new technology related to Summit Broadband products/services, and train front-line personnel accordingly
• Leverages the net-promoter system (NPS) to aggregate customer feedback and implement change to improve the customer experience
• Ability to complete formal product demonstrations/presentations to educate customers accordingly
• Maintains composure in stressful situations and manages or diffuses angry/upset customers
• Exercises sound judgment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company
• Relates well to the customer, demonstrates a favorable image of the organization through effective use of soft skills (including active listening and problem-solving skills), professional communications and internal/external customer interactions
• Works independently/personally accountable, and seeks Manager support when necessary
• Effective Change Management Ambassador; lead effective change over desired outcomes (Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability, and Reinforcement)
• Other job duties as assigned
• High school degree and/or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years related experience – Project Management/Service Delivery/Account Management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.