Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Construction Coordinator - SWFL
- Job Title
- Construction Coordinator - SWFL
- Job ID
- BONITA SPRINGS, FL 34135
- Other Location
- Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Naples
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Construction Coordinator to join our Outside Plant (OSP) team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Construction Coordinator
Reports to: Outside Plant Manager
The Construction Project Coordinator is responsible for all residential service delivery projects for Summit Broadband. The service delivery scope includes the entire suite of services of Summit Broadband. The service delivery process begins with pre-sales activity and the project is deemed complete after it has entered billing. The pre-sales responsibilities include fact-finding, understanding the customer requirements, gathering all technical information, understanding and explaining the Summit Broadband solution to the customer, and setting expectations, internally and externally. During the service delivery process the Construction Coordinator will communicate daily with all departments within Summit Broadband, vendors, customers, Home Owner Associations, construction-permitting authorities, and other entities as needed. Organize all kick-off meetings to initiate the project. All components of the project will be tracked in great detail and on a daily basis. These components will include the Bill Of Material (BOM), Statement of Work (SOW) and the necessary communication with the third-party vendors in order to deliver the entire solution and budget management. Obtain feedback from internal and external customers. The Construction Coordinator must be able to articulate the value proposition for Summit Broadband’s unique position in the Florida marketplace. Our corporate culture encourages individuals to succeed and grow.
- Own the entire service delivery process
- Communicate with each Summit Broadband department
- Gather information while in the pre-sales status
- Organize the project kick-off meetings
- Update and track each project daily
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Set proper expectations internally and externally
- Manage deliver aspect with vendors
- Deliver projects within budget and on time
- Use tracking tools or systems to manage projects
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- PMP credentials preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Minimum 5 years previous Construction Project Management in telecommunications or telecommunications service provider experience required
- Must have a strong technical background specifically in telecommunications
- Must be willing to work extended hours and around the clock for ensuring a successful service install
- Travel as needed
- Strong computer skills and tools required to support job requirements
- Must be able to pass criminal, MVR, and drug testing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.