Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Technical Support/Customer Service Rep - Call Center
- Job Title
- Technical Support/Customer Service Rep - Call Center
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
Job Title: Customer Experience Advocate (Technical Support/Customer Service) Report to: Customer Experience Supervisor Status: Full Time/Non-Exempt Location: Work From Home - MUST be a Florida resident
Demonstrate consistent proficiency in both Technical Support and Customer Service skills with emphasis on troubleshooting, explaining technology in plain language and treating each customer with stellar courtesy and professionalism. Conduct each call/email/chat with the objective of resolving customer's issue – technical or non-technical including offering additional or upgraded services where appropriate. Responsible for maintaining thorough knowledge of the company’s practices, operations, service offerings, and promotions. This position is in a 24/7 environment that works 365 days a year. Working weekends is very possible.
- Commission can be earned on selling additional services to new and existing customers.
- In-State-FL, Multi-channel Agents for remote position
- Seeking candidates fluent in the Spanish language. Being able to speak, read and write Spanish is preferred.
- Answer customer requests by telephone, online (e.g., chat, email, social media) regarding service offerings, technical issues, billing, and equipment. Follow up with proper internal/external documentation.
- Follow through on customer/client requests or inquiries concerning technical services, products, billing and equipment and work with other departments to resolve reported problems.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products and services in a fast-paced, continually changing technical environment
- Complete service orders, trouble tickets and handle customer requests with accuracy and the utmost courtesy for all internal and external vendors and customers
- Properly utilize third party and stand-alone software to resolve every type of customer inquiry/issue.
- Recognize and close on opportunities to upsell services appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Maintain proper documentation of customer files.
- Practice organization and time management skills including prioritizing work and requesting additional work when appropriate.
- Ensure remote work area is maintained in a clean and professional manner and situated in a quiet environment conducive to customer assistance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-year previous customer service experience resolving customer inquiries of a non-technical nature in a face to face, phone, or multi-channel online environment required.
- Minimum 1-year previous internet, cable, or telecommunications technical support/help desk troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to understand the “big picture” while working daily to improve your performance by maintaining KPI goals.
- Appreciation of the company’s rapid growth and career development opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred.
- Strong proficiencies in computers with an emphasis on Internet connectivity and networking
- Knowledge of working remotely using multimedia methods of contact with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Function as a team player in peer relationships
- Availability to commit to flexible work schedule.
- Ability to follow a daily schedule.
- Excellent attendance is expected.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Flexibility to work voluntary and mandatory overtime to meet business needs.
Summit Broadband is a life-line service provider, and this position is classified as essential. Coverage, above and beyond normal working hours; before, during and after inclement weather events, including hurricanes, may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Summit Broadband is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Summit Broadband, Inc. takes part in the E-Verify program.