Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
- Job Title
- VP, Marketing
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Central Florida, Southwest Florida
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Marketing leader to join our team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: VP, Marketing
Reports to: EVP Residential Services/Chief Revenue Officer
Status: Full Time/Exempt
The Marketing leader will focus on programs that improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of Summit Broadband’s residential and business objectives. The incumbent will manage all aspects of marketing operations, branding, campaigns, and reporting. Performs all functions related to internal and external communications, general marketing, event planning, public relations activities, and brand management. This role serves as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Legal, Customer Implementation, Residential Services and Commercial Services in an effort to ensure accurate and timely processing of marketing materials and sales process.
- Manage the development and implementation of Marketing Communications and related campaigns and programs that seek to achieve subscriber and revenue goals.
- Determine appropriate design and product messaging and reviews final development and advertising tactics.
- Responsible for building brand awareness and positioning.
- Accountable for execution of marketing strategies, which includes creative strategy formulation, development and production of mail and direct response tactics.
- Research, develop and implement strategies to expand the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Oversee the maintenance of the company website and marketing material
- Plan and organizes events and memberships
- Utilize sales tools to provided reports and data analytics to sales leaders and teams
- Lead continuous improvement projects on the marketing and sales processes
- Plan and assists in the implementation of market expansion
- Collaborate with sales leaders to define objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for leadership team
- Provide weekly reports to sales leadership including month to date sales production against forecast, churn, pending installs, notice of non-renewals, renewals, and other reports as requested
- Facilitate meeting presentations and oversee special event management
- Constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend tactical strategies
- Develop customer product material targeted to commercial and residential audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business or similar field
- 7 years of experience in marketing position. Technical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in or managing creative agencies
- Leadership and mentoring capabilities in building and developing a team
- Excellent written communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in copywriting, proofreading & editing
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated proficiency using Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrated proficiency with Apple Macintosh OS
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and work within deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to approach tasks independently and also work as part of a team
- Energetic, positive and friendly personality a must
- Professional demeanor required to represent our company to our customers and the community
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems, Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to collect, organize and display data in a spreadsheet format
- Customer centric with ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Willing to work overtime including weekends as needed
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English
- Must have reliable transportation, current automobile insurance and a clean MVR
- This position is located in central Florida; however, travel within Florida will be required
Additional Job Requirements:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.