Supply Chain Analyst
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20060
- Other Location
With over 150 years of caring for our community and each other in the Washington DC area, Howard University Hospital has a world-renowned reputation for high-quality, patient-centric care. Howard University Hospital is the nation’s only teaching hospital located on the campus of a Historically Black University and has created a superior learning environment, with groundbreaking research and positive patient outcomes.The shifts for this position are Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, this position is full time
Howard University Hospital seeks to hire a Full-time Supply Chain Analyst who will embrace our rich and historic tradition of excellence. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Supply Chain Analyst:
- Support Howard University Hospital and Adventist HealthCare (AHC)’s Supply Chain systems through the implementation of best practices. This includes maintaining the company’s investments in ERP and other ancillary systems. The position is also responsible for coordinating the change management in the Supply Chain area required for the support of system capabilities necessary for business operations. This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to solve issues related to the deployment of mission-critical Supply Chain business processes. The individual is responsible for data integrity, maintenance and training of the system while working with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Serve as an ERP product specialist, work with various Department representatives and Supplier Reps to ensure proper data flow.
- Maintain Item Master and assist Supplier Master with Accounts Payable team in a way that both maintenance and assistance meet high data integrity standards.
- Create and modify Reports as and when required.
- Ensure HUH Procurement and Contracting policies are adhered, including IT security access requirements to the Supply Chain ERP.
- Provide system access and customer support to end users to resolve their Ordering issues. Proactively pick Service Desk tickets and resolve them in a timely manner
- Maintain various data maps with Supplier systems.
- Suggest system enhancements when and where needed. Review, prioritize and test release features while assessing their impact to the overall functionality of the system.
- Create quick reference guides and provides training to new staff who will user the MM ERP.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities that are related and appropriate to the position and area. The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this classification and are not to be considered as all-inclusive.
Qualified Candidates posses:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or business administration or related field (equivalency considered)
- One (1) to five (5) years of Supply Chain or other ERP experience
- Work-life balance
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Competitive, comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, vacation, sick leave, and 403B retirement plan)
Howard University Hospital requires all external applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. External Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at a designated Howard University Hospital location.
- Required Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or business administration or related field (equivalency considered)
One (1) to five (5) years of Supply Chain or other ERP experience