Logistics Analyst - MID (ILS Certs)
- Job Title
- Logistics Analyst - MID (ILS Certs)
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual assists the Government’s NAVWAR 4.3.1 ILS Certification Manager by providing Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Certification support services through the verification and validation of completeness, accuracy, and availability of system specific product support packages (i.e., Technical Manuals, Spares & Repair Parts, Maintenance Documentation and Procedures, Training Services and Materials, Test Equipment, etc.) for each NAVWAR fielded C4ISR system; and that this information and/or material is mature, available, and ready for delivery prior to the scheduled installation on the ship or vessel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently reviews ILS Certifications for surface ships, submarines, and carriers by performing logic checks and technical data verifications utilizing multiple websites and approximately 15 different parts, training, and installation related databases.
- Coordinates and interfaces with the cognizant NAVSEA “Planning Yard” Representatives for Ship Installation Drawings (SID) approvals and with the NAVWAR Design Center for development and approvals of Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Field Change Bulletins (FCB), and Software Delivery Documents (SWD).
- Develops and submits bi-weekly ILS Certification status reports to the ILS Certification Government Team Lead.
- Creates new ILS Certification records in NAVWAR’s installation tracking system (SPIDER), plus updates the ILS Certification and ILS Certification Caveats status in SPIDER to ensure it is current and accurate.
- Develops Installation Metrics Briefs and delivers to the cognizant PMW’s Assistant Program Manager Logistics (AMP-L) for PMW 750 (carriers) and PMW 760 (surface ships).
- Tracks and independently monitors the status and approval of SCD, ECO, FCO, and SWDs to support ILS Certification development for upcoming CNO ship availabilities within the Availability minus 12 months (A-12) window.
- Collaborates with respective Ships Program Managers (SPM) to ensure the most accurate information and ILS Certification completeness in order to ensure ILS Certifications are approved by A-4, i.e., 4 months before the ship’s availability.
- Develops and maintains tracking databases which identify the commands, installations scheduled, and C4I alterations authorized to be installed for the specified availability for both Surface Ship and Carrier platforms.
- Coordinates with respective Platform Program Manager (PMW) and Fleet Readiness Directorate (FRD) Installation Managers for changes to planned C4I alterations, including late additions and cancellations.
- Participates in the bi-monthly Fleet Video Teleconferences (VTC).
- Bachelor’s Degree (2 years of logistics experience may be substituted for each year of college)
- 3-5 years of Navy experience.
- Experience with the Navy’s logistics associated with installation support requirements, e.g., maintenance processes and products, training requirements, spare parts, special test equipment, configuration management, etc.
- Experience conducting independent research and analysis of data, and generating coherent recommendations; ideally associated with logistics services and/or products.
- Basic understanding of C4ISR systems on Navy ships
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in English, experience in Navy terminology, and ability to generate coherent Outlook e-mail.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with experience building basic Excel spreadsheets and Bar/Pie Charts, and generating basic PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- College Degree (technical field)
- 5 years of Navy ILS experience.
- Experience working at NAVWAR and NIWC PAC or NIWC LANT
- Experience with the Navy’s Installation Policies and Processes.
- Experience with the NAVWAR Installation Policies and Processes.
- Experience with Navy shipyard installation processes.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.