Database Management Specialist – Mid (SCRAT)
- Job Title
- Database Management Specialist – Mid (SCRAT)
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual supports the Government’s NAVWAR 4.1 In-Service and Distance Support (DS) Lead by providing programmatic and administrative services to operate and maintain its CASREP Response Action Tracking (SCRAT) system. These services will include the processing of NAVWAR C4ISR CASREPs for entry into the SCRAT system. Individual also reviews other message traffic associated with CASREPs and enters pertinent data into the SCRAT system. The individual interacts with internal and external NAVWAR customers, i.e., military, government civilian, and contractors, at all levels on a daily basis. Individual may also collect and process SCRAT CASREP data to support various reporting requirements, i.e., C4ISR system status/readiness, CASREP processing metrics, C4ISR system maintenance metrics, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews DoD daily message traffic for NAVWAR Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) equipment Causality Report (CASREPs) for key information and enters specific CASREP data into the SCRAT system.
- Reviews NAVWAR daily message traffic for messages associated with NAVWAR C4ISR CASREPs, e.g., SITREPs, CASCORs, CASCANs, Technical Assistance Requests, Part Requests, etc., reviews these messages for key information associated with NAVWAR CASREPS, and enters applicable data into the SCRAT system.
- Accesses other CASREP related databases, e.g., MFOM, and conducts searches for NAVWAR C4ISR CASREP related information and enters applicable information into SCRAT system.
- Conducts periodic data Quality Assurance (QA) reviews of the SCRAT database using Remedy complex data search functionality to ensure all data is maintained in accordance with NAVWAR 4.1 quality metric guidelines.
- Receives and responds to e-mail and telephone calls regarding NAVWAR C4ISR CASREPs and CASREP data in SCRAT, providing clear and concise answers to questions.
- Conducts data mining of SCRAT CASREP data and provides requested data in response to Government Customer queries.
- Provides one-on-one SCRAT operator training to military, government civilians, and contractors as required.
- Reviews and independently analyzes SCRAT support processes and procedures and provides recommendations to the Government Customer on ways to improve the SCRAT Team’s workflow and productivity.
- Reviews and independently analyzes SCRAT system’s processes and provides recommendations to the Government Customer on ways to improve same.
- Individual reports to an exempt onsite manager responsible for the NAVWAR 4.1 Support Team.
- Provides basic NAVWAR 4.0 SIPR Room physical security support services, e.g., unlocking, locking, PDS visual checks, etc. on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree (2 years of C4I maintenance experience may be substituted for each year of college)
- At least 4 years of experience with Navy C4ISR systems.
- Basic knowledge of the Navy’s 3M Planned Maintenance System (PMC) and CASREP process.
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written, and experience with standard Navy terminology.
- Individual must have a sound working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-7 years of experience with the Navy’s 3M PMS system and CASREP process.
- 5 years of experience working with Navy C5ISR systems.
- 3-5 years working at or with NAVWAR or NIWC PAC/LANT
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.