Integrated Master Scheduler – Jr
- Job Title
- Integrated Master Scheduler – Jr
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual assists the Government’s PMW 170 Program Office build and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). The individual will use Microsoft Project and other scheduling tools to build and maintain a variety of schedules to support a diversity of scheduling requirements in the Program Office. These services will include collaboration activities across diverse Functional Teams to collect and process data to support the development and maintenance of assigned IMS efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) that clearly communicates to all levels of the project team and stakeholders the planned activities and milestones, and current status of programs/projects.
- Collects and correlates various program data elements and interprets various project timelines associated with the maintenance of scheduling efforts.
- Prepares and analyzes schedules and reports as established in the associated Schedule Management Plan (SMP)
- Establishes and monitors schedule execution against planned milestones, key events, and critical/significant accomplishment criteria.
- Coordinates, develops, and integrates scheduling activities that comply with the program’s requirements
- Performs schedule updates, recovery plans, and “what-if” schedules, as required
- Analyzes execution reports and uses results as inputs to IMS maintenance efforts.
- Monitors task execution and works with the Team to identify and mitigate program schedule risks.
- Performs IMS critical path, schedule slack, and task predecessor/successor networking and analyses.
- Develops status reports, prepares briefs, and provides to the customer, as required.
- Participates in a wide array of programmatic meetings associated with development and maintenance of assigned IMS efforts.
- Generates meeting announcements, agendas, meeting minutes, and maintains action items for various projects and/or meetings, as required.
- Individual reports to an exempt onsite manager responsible for the support Team.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement in representing and/or addressing matters on behalf of the customer.
- Provides creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems in program scheduling support activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- One to three (1-3+) years of experience working with MS Project to develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS); preferably with Navy, NAVWAR, or PEO C4I programs.
- Experience with standard scheduling concepts, such as resource loading, critical path methodology, Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT), and Gannt Charts.
- Knowledge or interest in developing and maintained IMSs for large projects that have a significant impact on DoD/DoN programs under the Defense Acquisition System
- Interacts with diverse Functional Teams in an IPT environment to assist in the development of program Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), task dependencies, resource assignments, scheduling deliverables, and planning project milestones that accurately reflect program plans.
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) reviews of schedules to ensure they are optimized, realistic, and consistent with PMW standards, sound scheduling methodologies, and relevant program guidance.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Possession of excellent team-oriented and team-building skills
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical field)
- Five (5) years of experience working with MS Project to develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Experience with standard Navy terminology
- Knowledge and experience with Navy C4ISR programs
- Five (5) years of experience at NAVWAR, PEO C4I, and/or PMW Offices
- Top Secret Security Clearance
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.