Program Management Specialist – Jr
- Job Title
- Program Management Specialist – Jr
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual assists the Government’s PMW 170 Tactical Communications (TACCOM) Battle Force Tactical Network (BFTN) Program Office by providing programmatic and administrative services to support all phases of the program management life cycle for the customer. These services will include assisting in budget analysis, program planning, documentation development, monitoring tasking and potential risks for the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches acquisition policy documentation, interacts with diverse Functional Teams in an IPT environment, and supports development of acquisition documentation and presentations in support of program decision meetings and milestone reviews.
- Assists the Functional Team in the analysis and management of program budgets, analyzes execution reports, and provides output of analysis to the customer on a regular basis.
- Facilitates coordination with Functional Team Subject Matter Experts (SME) on program documentation to achieve program requirements.
- Supports the development, review, and updating of program plans and acquisition documentation.
- Assists in monitoring task execution and works with the Team to identify and mitigate program risks.
- Develops and tracks project schedules, researches and prepares status reports, prepares briefs, and provides to the customer.
- Participates in a wide array of programmatic meetings associated with the execution of the work assignments within the PMW 170 TACCOM BFTN Program.
- Facilitates meetings and briefings on behalf of the customer and organizes and executes client meetings as needed.
- Generates meeting announcements, agendas, meeting minutes, and maintains action items for various projects and/or meetings.
- Individual reports to an exempt onsite manager responsible for the BFTN Support Team.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement in representing and/or addressing matters on behalf of the customer.
- Provides creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems in program management and acquisition support activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- One to three (1-3+) years of experience with program or project management, preferably with Navy, NAVWAR, or PEO C4I programs and policies
- Knowledge or interest in managing cost, schedule, and performance of programs under the Defense Acquisition System
- Knowledge or interest of DoD DoD/SECNAV 5000 instructions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Possession of excellent team-oriented and team-building skills
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written,
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical field)
- Experience with standard Navy terminology
- Knowledge and experience with Navy C4ISR programs
- Five (5) years of experience at NAVWAR, PEO C4I, and/or PMW Offices
- Top Secret Security Clearance
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Range
- $82,600.00 Annually to $95,000.00 Annually