Program Management Specialist – Sr (MILCON)
- Job Title
- Program Management Specialist – Sr (MILCON)
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual assists Government’s NAVWAR 4.1.2 (Command Center and Military Construction (MILCON) C4I Integration) Manager by providing programmatic and administrative support services to develop, updated, and maintain NAVWAR Enterprise policy and processes documentation for the planning and executing of major C4ISR/IT relocation and integration projects. These services will include assisting in monitoring these C4ISR/IT relocation and integration projects for new shore facilities to ensure they are executed on schedule and meet the quality level required by the Fleet and other customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides programmatic, technical, and administrative support to NAVWAR 4.1.2 to oversee and monitor the status of C4ISR/IT relocation and integration projects assigned to NAVWAR for new shore facilities.
- Participates in a wide array of programmatic meetings and technical interchanges related to the relocation and/or integration of C4ISR/IT systems in DoD facilities and shore sites.
- Coordinates independently with NAVWAR customers regarding the installation and integration planning activities as defined in the NAVWAR Shore Installation Process Handbook (SIPH) for outfitting new shore facilities with C4ISR systems.
- Reviews and provides independent recommendations regarding Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) solutions to be in compliance with NAVWAR’s SIPH for C4ISR integration projects.
- Develops and maintains Project Cost Estimates using NAVWAR 4.1.2 cost estimating tools and resources.
- Develops and tracks project schedules, researches and prepares status reports, prepares point papers and briefs, and provides to the Government NAVWAR 4.1.2 Customer.
- Develops bi-weekly Project Status Summary Reports for NAVWAR 4.1.2 to brief senior NAVWAR leadership.
- Reviews and updates installation policies and processes defined by the NAVWAR SIPH, Section 10 and Appendices Y.
- Generates meeting announcements, agendas, meeting minutes, and maintains action items for various projects and/or meetings.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement in representing and/or resolving matters of significance on behalf of the customer.
- Individual reports to an exempt onsite manager responsible for the NAVWAR MILCON C4I integration team.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or 2 years of installation related experience for each year of college
- At least five (5) years of experience supporting planning and/or installation of Navy systems, preferably at DoD shore sites/facilities.
- At least five (5) years of experience working at and/or with NAVWAR, PEO C4I, NIWC PAC/LANT, CNIC, NAVFAC, NAVIDFOR, or OPNAV level commands.
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written, and experience with standard Navy terminology.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree (engineering field).
- Knowledge and experience with Navy C4ISR programs.
- Seven (7) years of Navy C4I/IT installation experience, ideally at NAVWAR or PEO C4I
- Working knowledge and experience with NAVWAR’s shore installation and integration policies, processes, and/or procedures.
- Experience with NAVWAR/PEO Acquisition Program Offices (“100 Club”).
- Experience with NAVWAR/PEO Integration Program Offices (“700 Club”).
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.