Infrastructure Engineer Technician II
- Job Title
- Infrastructure Engineer Technician II
- Job ID
- Edwards AFB, CA 93524
- Other Location
Provides support to the engineering and design staff by performing a variety of assignments during the installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, calibration, testing, fabrication, construction, and operation of diverse electronic/mechanical equipment and systems in accordance with engineering specifications.
Essential Functions / Duties:
- Install new cable lines, both underground and in buildings.
- Perform maintenance on existing cables, including evaluation tests and repairing old or malfunctioning cables.
- Cut and splice Cat 5/6 copper and fiber optic cables.
- Locate problem areas and perform other repairs as needed.
- Install and maintain network, public address, telephone, access control and security systems and determine solutions for any issues preventing the service from operating normally.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems, databases, and logs as needed for tracking project status and inventory.
- Duties are performed both indoors and outdoors. Outdoor duties may be performed on even or uneven surfaces, which may be dry or wet. Outdoor duties may be performed on gravel or shingled roof. Climbing stairs, ladders, towers, and scaffolds, indoors or outdoors, is required.
- Ability to work in a field environment with some shift work.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (anything heavier requires two or more people or mechanical assistance). Travel to remote working locations may be required
- Must possess at least 3 years of job-related experience.
- Must have the ability to lift heavy equipment, and crawl into small spaces.
- Must have general knowledge of electrical processes and familiarity with the equipment and tools used in the field.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully interact with teammates, customers, and employees of other companies who may be working on integrated projects.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance.
- Must have a valid, current state driver's license.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Range
- $23.55 Hourly to $31.29 Hourly