- Job Title
- Programmer II
- Job ID
- Edwards AFB, CA 93524
- Other Location
The candidate will develop and sustain web-based applications to automate and improve business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions to business problems.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate a sequence of steps that a program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
- Uses computer-aided software tools, such as flowchart design and code generation, in each stage of system development.
- Converts project specifications into a sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into a language readable by computers, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
- Designs and writes complex computer programs.
- Follow the software and system engineering lifecycle processes and provide recommendations for improving the processes.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to ensure developed software solutions meet stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Manage schedule, quality and technical solution on assigned projects in coordination with project leadership.
- Provide recommendations for improvement to technology infrastructure.
- Design, create, and maintain database systems for Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Operates computer system to check out programs, troubleshoot, and test systems.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters computer programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements.
- Prepares documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Develops user manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Provides technical assistance to program users, as required.
- There is occasional lifting (up to 50 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal as well constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness.
*This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
- 3 years minimum experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- Must qualify for and maintain a Government security clearance.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must obtain CompTIA Security+ certification within 6 months of hire date.
- Possess intermediate knowledge of software and system engineering lifecycle and tools including requirements development, requirements management, design/modeling, implementation, testing, deployment, configuration management, and software sustainment.
- Possess experience and knowledge with PC operating systems and productivity software including: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, MS Project, MS Visio, and Windows.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Programming; or equivalent technical training from an accredited academic institution, completion of a recognized certification program, or equivalent experience and demonstrated skills, knowledge, and technical competence in computer programming.
- Possess a current state issued driver’s license.
- Security +
- Current Secret Security Clearance with investigation conducted within the last 6 years.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.