- Job Title
- Programmer III
- Job ID
- Edwards AFB, CA 93524
- Other Location
Individual supports the U.S Air Force and Navy under the Joint Range Technical Services Contract at Edwards Air Force Base, better known as J-Tech II. Integrits Corporation develops and maintains realistic, integrated test and training environments and prepares our nation’s war-fighting aircraft, weapons systems, and aircrews for today’s missions and tomorrow’s global challenges. A Programmer II converts data from project specifications and statement of problem and procedures to create or modify computer programs requiring and applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions to business problems.
- Design and writes basic to moderately complex computer programs.
- Follow the software and system engineering lifecycle processes and provide recommendations to the Government Customer for improving the processes.
- Coordinate with Government Customer to ensure developed software solutions meet needs and expectations.
- Manage schedule, quality and technical solution on assigned projects in coordination with project leadership.
- Converts project specifications into a sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into a language readable by computers, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
- Prepare flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate a sequence of steps that a program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
- Operates computer system to check out programs, troubleshoot and test systems.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters computer programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements.
- Prepares documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Assists in developing user manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Provides technical assistance to program users, as required.
- Provides occasional work direction to subordinate department employees.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement in representing and/or resolving matters of significance on behalf of the customer.
- Individual reports to an exempt onsite manager responsible for the Programmer Team operations.
- There is occasional lifting (up to 50 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal as well constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming; or equivalent technical training from an accredited academic institution, completion of a recognized certification program, or equivalent experience and demonstrated skills, knowledge, and technical competence in computer programming.
- Possess 3 years of additional related experience.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with required computer languages and have a good understanding of computer systems including networks, servers, and personal computers.
- Must possess planning and organizing skills and be able to work under deadlines.
- Must possess verbal and written communication skills sufficient to permit interaction with other employees as well as taking work direction from Supervisors.
- Requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have a sound working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to obtain CompTIA Security + Certification within 6 months.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug test.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Pay Range
- $92,000.00 Annually to $125,000.00 Annually