Associate Gun Weapon Technician
- Job Title
- Associate Gun Weapon Technician
- Job ID
- Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Other Location
Entry level Weapon Technician who can assist with installation, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and removing electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic systems and equipment related to various gun systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in coordinating tests or experiments requiring selection and adaptation or modification of wide variety of test equipment and test procedures.
- Assists in setting up and operating equipment and records data.
- Conducts preliminary analysis of test results and reports findings to senior employees.
- May respond to fleet emergency calls from customer and assigned field service personnel and maintains an inventory of parts and tooling for all field service operations.
- Assists in the preparation of documentation and coordinates the movement of these items to assigned field operations.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Share responsibility of self-development with immediate supervisor.
- Duties are performed both indoors and outdoors. Outdoor duties may be performed on even or uneven surfaces, which may be dry or wet. Outdoor duties may be performed on gravel or shingled roof. Climbing stairs, ladders, towers, and scaffolds, indoors or outdoors, is required.
- Ability to work in a field environment with some shift work.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (anything heavier requires two or more people or mechanical assistance). Travel to remote working locations may be required
- High School / GED.
- 3-6 months of relevant work experience with basic electrical/mechanical/hydraulic instrumentation tools and hardware related to gun weapon systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Entry level proficiency with word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, database, email, and calendar software.
- Ability to gather information from a variety of sources.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other personnel, inside and outside of the organization.
- Relevant work experience within US Navy, specifically with Naval Weapon Systems.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.