Systems Administrator III
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator III
- Job ID
- Edwards AFB, CA 93524
- Other Location
The candidate is in a senior level role that performs duties involved in the development, testing, implementation of operating systems, networks, and related software. Must have Supervisory skills. Candidate may not be an active supervisor, but must have the capability to manage, instruct, and mentor teammates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform System Administration functions such as user account maintenance, application and OS patches and updates, antivirus updates, security/event log review and analysis, network documentation, tape backup operations, hardware issue escalation, user training, and user support.
- Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot servers, PCs and other hardware systems and associated software as necessary.
- Apply advanced networking and security knowledge to build network(s).
- Manage hardware and software assets for assigned work area. May be required to conduct HW/SW inventories.
- Installation and support of Microsoft applications, workstation clients, database applications, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in PC, server and peripheral hardware systems installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation.
- Skills must include client and server software installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Must have working knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols and network/internet connectivity, may include sub-netting, switch configuration, etc.
- Must have good understanding of tape backup hardware, software, and procedures.
- Requires mature, self-starting individual with excellent communication and organizational skills, who is also detail oriented.
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and within structured guidelines.
- Ability to patch and troubleshoot Windows 10, Windows Server, and Linux
- Knowledge of Auditing, RMF, STIGs, SCAP, and ACAS.
- There is occasional lifting (up to 50 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal as well constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness.
- Security+ certification or ability to certify quickly required.
- Secret Security Clearance (or ability to obtain within 6 months).
- Possess 10 years related experience managing servers, switches, enclave environments, etc.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a current state issued driver’s license.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Associates’ or higher degree in Computer/Information Technology, or equivalent academic/technical training.
- MSCE, A+ or equivalent.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.