Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Underground Laborer
- Job ID
- El Cajon, CA 92021
- Other Location
Location: El Cajon, CA
Compensation: $18 - $25/hr.
HHS Construction, LLC., a Congruex Company, is looking for an Underground Laborer to join our wireless/engineering/construction team. Learn more about our operating unit at www.Congruex.com/hhs-construction.
Who is CongruexCongruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything we do.
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
Your New Job
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities(include but are not limited to)
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth, restore and repair all disturbed property.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Able to use the following tools: Backhoe, Jack Hammer, Jumping Jack, Hole Hog, Roto Hammer, Cut-Off Saw, Portable Water Pump, Saws-All, pedestals, cables, plastic conduit, shovel, rake, sledgehammer, pipe wrench, wire cutters, bolt cutters, cable cutters, drilling shafts, etc.
Essential Physical Requirements (include but are not limited to)
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes, weighing 40 to 90 pounds
- Must be able to maintain visual and audible contact with other crewmen and all moving or stationary persons/vehicles/objects to ensure safe coordination of movement
- Must be able to work around heavy equipment and machinery
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl while performing work
- Must be able to ascend and descend ladders
Why Work At CongruexNo matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One Congruex Family. We offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
- The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.