Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Underground Laborer
- Job ID
- Coeur d'Alene, ID 83835
- Other Location
Job Title: Underground Laborer
Business Unit: HHS Construction LLC., a Congruex Company
Employment Status: Full-time, non-exempt (hourly)
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to any other employees in the same or similar role.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities(include but are not limited to)
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth, restore and repair all disturbed property.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Able to use the following tools: Backhoe, Jack Hammer, Jumping Jack, Hole Hog, Roto Hammer, Cut-Off Saw, Portable Water Pump, Saws-All, pedestals, cables, plastic conduit, shovel, rake, sledgehammer, pipe wrench, wire cutters, bolt cutters, cable cutters, drilling shafts, etc.
Essential Physical Requirements (include but are not limited to)
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes, weighing 40 to 90 pounds
- Must be able to maintain visual and audible contact with other crewmen and all moving or stationary persons/vehicles/objects to ensure safe coordination of movement
- Must be able to work around heavy equipment and machinery
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl while performing work
- Must be able to ascend and descend ladders