Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Bore Locator
- Job ID
- Keizer, OR 97303
- Other Location
Job Title: Bore Operator
Business Unit: HHS Construction, LLC., a Congruex Company
Employment Status: Full-time, hourly
The Bore Operator will operate HDD equipment for Telecommunications.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Responsible for regular maintenance and care of the directional drill and locating equipment, produce any documentation needed for each job, communication daily with Project manager is a must.
- Drives, set ups, breaks down Safely and efficient.
- Set up shots and perform various pipe configurations of underground utility installation.
- Drills near active utilities
- Avoids any marked utilities and implements all predrilling precautions to prevent utility strikes.
- Communicates with supervisors for job details.
- Delegate’s jobsite duties to the crew
- Ability to stand for 10 plus hours a day.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work on-call, evenings and weekends as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-year prior experience on how to use the locating equipment to find any underground utilities. Experienced Locators must have 1-year locating experience
- Must have experience operating the drill near active utilities
- Must be familiar with locate systems
- Must have a valid driver’s license and willing to obtain Class A CDL within 90 days of hire
- Experience with Ditch Witch and Vermeer is preferred
- Must be able to operate the drill safely
- Must follow all OSHA, ANSI standards, as well as company rules & regulations
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Physical movements such as climbing, lifting, and moving materials. Ability to stand, sit or be in other physically demanding positions for long periods of time
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Read and understand plans and specifications
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.