Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Other Location
Job Title: Project Manager
Business Unit: CHC Consulting, a Congruex Company
Reports To: Director
Networks Built Better.
Congruex is a multi-national organization that specializes in broadband network construction and engineering. We support some of the largest service providers in the United States with a footprint that extends across the nation. Our turn-key design and build solutions allow our customers to deliver more data, more bandwidth, and ultimately support more devices for their end users.
Our diverse self-perform capabilities allow us to deliver high quality telecommunications and utility solutions with efficiency as one combined end-to-end business.
Congruex is a growing collection of subsidiary operating units. Our unified vision is to be the nation’s largest end-to-end provider of network design, engineering, construction, and maintenance for broadband operators. We are One Congruex.
Our Mission & Values
It is our mission to satisfy our customers by providing the expertise, technology, and resources necessary to build better networks.
Congruex is committed to the overall health, wellness, and safety of our people. We support diversity, inclusion, and the right to live freely with mutual respect.
These values are ingrained in our core values of GRIT.
At Congruex, GRIT is an acronym for guts, reliability, improvement, and teamwork – having the GUTS to do the right thing, being RELIABLE to deliver what we promise, IMPROVING ourselves every day, and embracing TEAMWORK together as One Congruex.
CHC Consulting, a Congruex Company
Founded in 2003, CHC Consulting is a full-service engineering consulting firm within the telecommunications industry. CHC Consulting provides comprehensive, turn-key professional services in the areas of fielding, engineering design, permitting, project management, process development, and staffing to a range of Blue Chip clients across the United States. CHC Consulting specializes in Outside Plant (OSP) Engineering and has a large footprint in the West, Midwest, and Southwest regions.
The Project Manager is responsible for defining project scope and objectives, coordinating activities of a project team, and identifying resources. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Responsible for project tracking and analysis in order to take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Ensures adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to:)
- Lead a project team within a metropolitan area including vendors and contractors.
- Manage tasks to ensure on time completion.
- Manage capacity, production and cycle time expectations.
- Lead internal meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of the program and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely completion.
- Attend customer meetings to provide customer with comprehensive status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure that all work is maintained in a tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Develop and update, processes and procedures to streamline workflows.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce work cycle times and increase quality.
- Retrieve, analyze, transform and report data for business intelligence.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience.
- Experience conducting end to end project management of large fiber deployment projects; able to provide technical and analytical guidance to a project team.
- Experience managing Outside Plant projects.
- Advanced experience with SQL, MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth.
- Experience with various fiber optic / carrier / collocation products and services in an operational, engineering or implementation role.
- Experience with FTTB and/or Small Cell preferred.
- Relationship management experience (government/city officials, clients, etc.) preferred.
- Civil/and or telecommunications construction background preferred.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service. Dedication to providing customers “White Glove Service”.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.