Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Project Manager I, Service Delivery
- Job Title
- Project Manager I, Service Delivery
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Central Florida
Summit Broadband is a leading fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Central and Southwest Florida, providing voice, video, data, and high-speed internet services to commercial and residential customers. We are an organization that value’s each employee’s contributions and encourages everyone to share their ideas. Standing out in the industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service, this growing and dynamic high-tech company is seeking a Customer Installation Coordinator to join our team and grow with us.
Job Title: Service Delivery Project Manager I
Reports to: PMO Sr. Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
The Service Delivery Project Manager I is responsible to manage the installation of service orders , will communicate, coordinate, and follow up on the timing and quality of all of the details involved in the implementation of commercial installations of the organization’s products and services.
- Manage the installation of service orders, collaborating with other SBB teams to ensure a timely delivery of services and a good customer experience.
- Build and manage customer relationships necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Manage customer expectations through effective communication and coordination.
- Act as liaison between engineering, sales and the customer regarding installation timeline.
- Practice project and time management skills including prioritizing work and coordinating resolutions with other departments as appropriate.
- Improve customer retention and sales by effectively coordinating install of services to the customer based on needs assessment during customer contact. Proactively communicate to customer with timely updates on the status of their project.
- Utilize initiative and appropriate judgment in resolving customer installation issues with resolutions promoting customer attachment and maintain company revenue integrity.
- Utilize internal systems to initiate and complete service orders and manage customer requests.
- Coordinate all telephone number porting requests, coordinated to align with install activity.
- Process all commercial directory listings as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s practices, operations processes, service offerings and promotions.
- Recommend process improvements designed to maximize revenues.
- Support company image through demonstrated performance.
- Manage workflow with little supervision.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of previous work experience in communications or related field.
- One year of experience in business to business sales environment preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, communication and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system and experience with word processing and spreadsheet software. CRM experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data entry.
- Function as a team player in peer relationships.
- Must be flexible to changes in the business.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program