E-Commerce Store Specialist in Louisa
- Job Title
- E-Commerce Store Specialist in Louisa
- Job ID
- Louisa, VA 23093
- Other Location
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries (RGI) is searching for E-Commerce Store Specialists in Louisa, Virginia. The E-commerce Store Specialist supports 100% of the E-Commerce effort in stores and will act as the core resource in a store for evaluation of product to partner with the store management team to identify and select donated products for sale online to meet predetermined goals. This position will thoroughly examine each product to determine the correct condition, manufacturer, and other pertinent criteria, write concise, appealing, and accurate descriptions necessary to list items on the best online platform available to maximize sales. They will provide training to store staff on product evaluation and pricing for both E-Commerce and stores.
- Maintain and streamline the evaluation process and technique.
- Source high value donations from the donation stream.
- Partner with and train the stores donations and production teams to identify and evaluate products for E-Commerce and stores.
- Manifest products for E-Commerce.
- Record and document metrics including production numbers and weekly goals.
- Ability to meet daily goals of identifying high value products and deadlines.
- Use computers, mobile devices, books and online sources to research value and authenticity of items.
- Evaluate, research, prep, and price products.
- Fill in at another E-Commerce site as needed.
- Communicate with E-Commerce team for consistency, ongoing training, and productivity.
- Act as liaison between stores and e-commerce and ensure all merchandise is sent out to e-commerce in a timely manner.
- Focus on quality control procedures to ensure that every item is described correctly.
- Describe and title product accurately with keywords.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Research items, accurately portray, weigh, measure, using disclaimers and assign shipping and handling charges appropriately.
- Meet or exceed daily productivity goals through the efficient handling of product, processing items quickly and accurately.
- Follow safety procedures and use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed.
- Perform routine tasks according to established processes and ensure that each item is credited to the store that sent it.
- Foster and demonstrate a positive team environment.
- Fully and accurately write all product descriptions and attributes (including damages).
- Assist in pulling items for re-listing.
- Assist in sorting, identifying, and preparing items for photography.
- Assist in filing items and maintaining the shelves.
- Help facilitate shipment of sold items if needed.
- Perform other job duties as required.
- Must be available to work during operating hours as needed for business operations. Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and blackout periods which may vary from week to week as well as occasional overtime when approved by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. 1+ year’s industrial production and working with people with disabilities experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills including navigation on the internet and web-browsing.
- Must be familiar with key Internet sites including eBay and Amazon.
- Ability to stand and move around for extended periods, lift objects up to 50 pounds, pushing/pulling, bending/stooping, reaching, turning and repetitive motions.
- Manufacturing environment with exposure to dust, dirt, and noise.
- Travel as necessary.
In addition to pay and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website: www.fredgoodwill.org
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
- Pay Range
- $15.00 None to $15.00 None