Talent Acquisition Manager
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Albany, NY
- Other Location
POSITION: Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruitment Process Outsourcing
M3 Placement and Partnership, a growing Executive Placement and Strategic HR firm, is looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team. Are you passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Do you like helping people find their dream career? This is a great opportunity to tune in to the hiring needs of clients and contribute to their success by finding and placing top talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with both existing/potential clients along with candidates.
CORE DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop recruiting strategies necessary to meet the client's current and forecasted staffing needs.
- Oversee RPO recruiting team, identify resources needed and develop effective internal staffing structure for each RPO project based on client needs and volume.
- Implement and advise on best practices for full life cycle recruiting activities to include ATS management, external job postings, job descriptions, interviewing, reference checks and offer process.
- Develop and refine RPO client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase efficiency.
- Develop and manage reporting for client talent acquisition projects.
- Develop internal processes and procedures, as well as document management standards for recruiting team.
- Facilitate regular status meetings with project team and client
- Set and manage client expectations
- Review deliverables prepared by team before presenting to client
- Maintain a knowledge base of client’s business, organization and objectives
- Set standard for exceptional client service and delivery and ensure team is providing exceptional client service.
- Screen, interview and drive offer process at a high volume for assigned client projects. Talent Acquisition Manager – RPO will manage an active requisition workload.
- Work closely with clients in understanding specific qualifications for each position and matching with top talent.
- Actively network and recruit talent through a variety of mechanisms with a focus on building trusting relationships.
- Proactively screen and interview candidates assuring that they have the right qualifications for the position.
- Develop compelling candidate presentation for clients (in person, electronic etc.) to showcase candidate qualifications.
- Follow through on all orders and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ability to meet and exceed goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with a “can do” attitude in helping one another to provide an exemplary level of service.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall needs of the office, clients and candidates.
- Develop thriving business relationships with the focus on growing our existing customer base and expanding with new.
- Pro-actively market top talent and seek new business opportunities over the phone and at times in person.
- Willingness to grow and be a part of team building new processes and procedures centered around quality service and support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years’ experience working in a client facing Talent Acquisition role.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer needs with a high level of service.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced recruiting environment.