SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Industrial Maintenance Technician, Food Production
- Job Title
- Industrial Maintenance Technician, Food Production
- Job ID
- Centerville, TN 37033
- Other Location
Industrial Maintenance Technician, Food Production, Centerville, TN
$57000 - $60000 / year
New employees can earn up to a $1000 hiring bonus. The first installment is of the hiring bonus paid after 30 days of employment (Hiring Bonus only eligible for Full Time employment)
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to provide support for plant equipment and facility maintenance for the Centerville, TN production facility. This role is responsible for all maintenance-related activities within the plant or on the plant grounds including Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing/pipe fitting, and refrigeration.
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to maintain plant facility, grounds, structure and related equipment. Follows standard operating and safety procedures. Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures. Maintain and repair powered and non-powered rolling equipment. Ability to perform preventative maintenance and calibration of small equipment per instructions.
- Electrical - Troubleshoot and install equipment and machinery using electrical schematics. Knowledge of motor components and controls, installation of conduit and related fittings, and basic knowledge of PLC and related components.
- Hydraulics - Troubleshoot and repair simple hydraulic systems and related components.
- Pneumatics - Practical knowledge of pneumatic systems and related controls.
- Welding - Practical maintenance welding ability in TIG is a plus.
- Plumbing/Pipe Fitting - Ability to install or repair copper or steel pipe.
- Refrigeration - Knowledge of refrigeration and related equipment is a plus.
- Observe all GMP’s, HAACP’s, good housekeeping and safety rules & regulations.
Maintenance Technician Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Industrial Maintenance certification preferred.
- Industrial Maintenance job experience is required.
- Prior job experience in food production is a plus.
- Hiring for 3rd Shift (11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. M-F)
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
- Competitive Starting Wage
- No Top Out Rate
- Shift Premium Pay
- Daily OT
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- Company Match 401k
Apply today or come see us at our Centerville facility at 1 Atys Way, Centerville, TN 37033! For immediate consideration email Marcus.Blake@agrana.com
- Please wear a mask and abide by social distancing.
- Please do not crowd the lobby.
To learn more about our other openings, please visit www.agranajobs.com.
As an essential employer in the US Food Supply Chain, Agrana Fruit US, Inc offers a stable, safe work environment for our employees. We are the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.