SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Industrial Maintenance Team Leader
- Job Title
- Industrial Maintenance Team Leader
- Job ID
- Centerville, TN 37033
- Other Location
Industrial Maintenance Team Leader, Manufacturing, Centerville, TN
Salary range: $60000 - $67000 / year
Agrana Fruit specializes in the custom development of stabilized fruit preparations for the food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
We are seeking a Maintenance Team Leader to be responsible for working with the Maintenance Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the department. This position will be directly involved in the day-to-day operations by working hands-on beside other maintenance technicians/mechanics.
The Industrial Maintenance Team Leader will ensure compliance for all procedures, completion of maintenance tasks/work orders, drive continuous improvement in the facility, and lead projects.
Industrial Maintenance Team Leader Job Responsibilities:
- Coordination of Schedule for Required Work:
- Support production with available technicians and recommendations
- Delegate emergency work to available mechanics
- Set priorities during peak breakdown periods and during off shift scheduling
- Set priorities & schedule weekend work
- Review & follow-up on PM accuracy and completeness
- Delegate work orders
- Continuous Improvement/Projects:
- Provide plans to drive efficiency and reduce cost
- Involvement in IEE Teams
- Make suggestions for improvement and submit to the Maintenance Manager for review
- Implementation of new ideas and technical changes in the department
- Capital project planning
- Meeting, scheduling, and working with outside contractors & corporate engineering team
- Take the lead driving automation projects and troubleshooting issues
- Development & training co-workers on automation/PLC issues
- Provide Training and Direction for New and Current Employees:
- Provide direction for other employees by maintaining good attendance and following and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Ensure proper on the job training of new hires
- Act as technical advisor to Maintenance team when assistance is needed
- Maintain Effective Communication:
- Communicate current department status and expectations to other shifts
- Communicate to Production Supervision with details of current downtime issues and resolved issues
- Review and ensure daily log activities are accurate & up to date
- Responsibility and Adherence to all Safety Procedures:
- Conduct monthly safety audits
- Ensure that safety rules are being adhered to by all employees
- Communicate safety concerns with recommendations for improvement
- Ensure Proper Housekeeping:
- Must ensure that housekeeping is being maintained
- Ensure recognition of and adherence to 5S guidelines.
- Observe and Enforce all GMP’s, HACCP’s and Safety Rules and Regulations:
- Perform Other Duties as Directed by Supervisor or other Management Team Member
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Maintenance Manager to provide direction and training for new and current employees.
Industrial Maintenance Team Leader Job Qualifications:
- Two-year certificate from college or technical school; or at least 5+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and visual mediums
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to calculate figures and to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Some problem-solving involving discretion is required.
- Certificates and Licenses are Preferred
Industrial Maintenance Team Leader Job Environment and Demands:
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and with toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is typically loud.
- Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop or kneel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision, Depth Perception and Ability to adjust focus.
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
- Competitive Starting Wage
- No Top Out Rate
- Shift Premium Pay
- Daily OT
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Low Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- Company Match 401k
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!
- Coordination of Schedule for Required Work: