Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Community Account Manager
- Job Title
- Community Account Manager
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
Summit Broadband is a leading fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Florida, providing voice, video, data, and high speed internet services to commercial and residential customers. We are an organization that value’s each employee’s contributions and encourages everyone to share their ideas. Standing out in the industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service, this growing and dynamic high-tech company is seeking a Community Account Manager to join our team.
Job Title: Community Account Manager (CAM)
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Customer Experience
Location: Orlando, FL
Responsible for serving as the lead point of contact for property management (and boards) of newly acquired, and existing, bulk communities. Is responsible for managing the customer-experience throughout the life of any/all existing bulk properties that are part of an assigned profile. Develops strong relationships with property management that is conducive to the timely launch of Summit Broadband services, ongoing sale and retention of Summit Broadband products and services, resolving escalated complaints, and responding to inquiries with utmost courtesy and professionalism.
• Serve as lead point of contact for Property Management and Board of Directors
• Attend on-site community events, including HOA meetings, resident appreciation events, and other company specific events
• Visit property administration on a regular basis to effectively maintain and strengthen business partnership.
• Follow through on property management, board member, and/or customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims and work with other departments to resolve reported problems in a timely manner.
• Leverages the net-promoter system (NPS) to aggregate customer feedback (verbatim) and implement change to improve the customer experience (Property Manager/HOA/Tenant)
• Responsible for generating incremental improvements in, or maintaining, product/service penetration, NPS results, and contract agreement renewal success rate.
• Support all community escalations including installations and service-related issues for existing customers. • Proficiently utilize internal systems to initiate and complete service orders and efficiently manage property requests.
• Maintain proper documentation in customer files and computerized records.
• Acquire sufficient knowledge of each property assigned to support business development and increased monthly recurring revenue.
• Utilize initiative and appropriate judgment in resolving customer issues with resolutions promoting customer loyalty and maintaining company revenue integrity.
• Utilize appropriate judgment in determining if billing adjustment ensures customer satisfaction. Issue credits where necessary. Follow up with proper internal/external documentation.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
• Provide base level technical support to include basic service troubleshooting.
• Maintain workflow with little or no supervision.
• Support company image in demonstrated performance.
• Practice organization and time management skills including prioritizing work and requesting additional work when appropriate.
• Required to maintain availability on demand outside of standard schedule as needed to promote customer retention.
• Must be able to work after hours and weekends.
• Additional duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Passion – being fully committed to delivering the best internal/external customer-experience
• Customer Focus - a customer advocate that sets high standards for customer service, is attentive to customer needs/wants and provides appropriate resolution
• Team Effectiveness - works and interacts to accomplish group goals
• Relationship Builder - establishes meaningful connections with customers and peers • Adaptability/flexibility - understands and aligns to the demands of a changing, fast-paced work environment
• Stress tolerance – maintain emotional resilience under pressure
• Innovative - Generates new ideas, resourceful and persistent
• Influence and Persuasion - Able to convince others in both positive or negative circumstances; uses tact when expressing ideas or opinions; presents ideas effectively to persons at all senior levels; adapts presentations to suit the audience; responds to objections successfully
• Qualifications to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required • Effective Change Management Ambassador, lead effective change over desired outcomes (Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability, and Reinforcement) • Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance. • Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekend, variable schedules as necessary • Ability to travel in-market, up to app. 40% of scheduled work-week. May vary, depending on business need.
• Knowledge of the telephone, internet, and cable industry and how it operates preferred.
• Working knowledge of Windows operating system and experience with word processing and spreadsheet software. CRM experience preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in data entry.
• Function as a team player in peer relationships.
• Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within company required standards and auto insurance.
• Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
• Must be able to speak, read and understand English. Bi-lingual ideal.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in marketing, business or related areas of study and/or 3-5 years related experience is strongly preferred.
Summary: We’re looking for candidates with some project management experience, the ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously, communication skills, presentation skills, and time management skills. In return, we provide an exceptionally supportive team environment, a generous salary, and a strong benefits package. Your talent and tenacity will take care of the rest.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.