E-Commerce Jewelry Clerk
- Job Title
- E-Commerce Jewelry Clerk
- Job ID
- Fredericksburg, VA 22408
- Other Location
RGI is searching for full-time an E-Commerce Jewelry Clerk to join our team. As an E-Commerce Jewelry Clerk, you will perform a variety of duties that support Rappahannock Goodwill’s on-line sales of donated items to include but not limited to; receiving incoming jewelry totes, sorting, cleaning and researching individual jewelry pieces and sets, titling, photographing and listing processed jewelry items, and reporting any issues with daily equipment used.
- Receiving incoming jewelry totes.
- Sort, clean, and research individual jewelry pieces and sets.
- Title, photograph, and list processed jewelry items.
- Secure, maintain and report any issues with daily equipment used.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be available to work during operating hours as needed for business operations. Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, holidays and blackout periods which may vary from week to week as well as occasional overtime when approved by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year industrial production and working with people with disabilities preferred.
- Must be familiar with the key Internet sites including eBay and Amazon.
- Must have basic computer skills including navigation on the internet and web-browsing.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, lift objects up to 50 pounds, pushing/pulling, bending/stooping, reaching, turning and repetitive motions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT/WORK CONDITIONS:
- The associate is required to lift up to 50 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- The associate works in a moderate work environment with occasional exposure to extreme atmospheric conditions (temperature, noise, fumes, dust, etc.).
- The associate must be available to work evenings and/or weekends as business needs dictate.
In addition to pay and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website: www.fredgoodwill.org
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
- Pay Range
- $16.00 None to $16.00 None