ASTEC was founded in 1972 with the vision to apply creative thinking and state-of-the-art technology to traditionally low-tech industries, bolstered by a corporate culture renowned for putting customer service first. Based in Chattanooga, our market-leading brands have become a global leader in the manufacture of equipment from Rock to Road.
Equipment Sales Coordinator
- Job Title
- Equipment Sales Coordinator
- Job ID
- Yankton, SD
- Other Location
At Astec-Yankton, formerly known as Kolberg-Pioneer, our mission is to design, build, and capitalize on the most innovative solutions and products for the industries and customers we serve globally. Our employees thrive in a safe and team-oriented work environment where they are empowered to make suggestions for operational and sustainability enhancements. With safety as our first core value, we take pride in developing talent and invest in training, protective equipment, and technology for continuous improvement. If you share our dedication to advancement and quality services, we'd love to have you join us at Astec-Yankton, formerly known as Kolberg-Pioneer!
The Equipment Sales Coordinator will provide key support in the development of sales proposals, order processing and equipment shipments to dealers, customers, and field sales staff through all stages of sales process. This role will help ensure that customer expectations are exceeded by maintaining Astec core values throughout all aspects of the job.
Our Equipment Sales Coordinators earn a starting salary of $20.00 per hour. Our Day Shift hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a primary “in-house” coordinator for the Astec Materials Solutions Group equipment sales organization through all stages of the sales process
- Maintain great attention to detail when coordinating and communicating with all parties throughout the entire customer experience
- Advise the Astec Materials Solutions Group of developments learned as it relates to competition, market trends and customer needs
- Prepare equipment sales price quotes. Furnish sales proposals including quotes, lead times, freight estimates, drawings, layouts and flows as directed.
- Accurate and thorough order processing including execution of ASC 606 contract reviews and compliance with audit requirements.
- Work with the product management group, engineering, and applications team to set pricing for non-standard options and/or quotes that result in acceptable margins.
- Complete restricted, third-party screening as needed for customer visits, acceptable quotes/orders for anyone outside the Continental U.S.
- Work with customers and/or freight carriers or freight forwarders to facilitate equipment shipments.
- Maintain records for offsite equipment inventory which may include consignment, rental and/or free-trade zone equipment
- Health, Dental, Vision- Day 1 Eligibility
- Life, and Spousal Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Wellness Programs, Tuition Aid, and Employee Assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent business experience is preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCad and 3D design software desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems, ERP and CRM systems
- Employee must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills and be resourceful
- Work independently in a fast-faced environment and effectively manage workload
- Ability to exercise sound judgment with good problem solving and negotiation skills
ASTEC is a Drug Free Workplace, Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.