Enterprise Coworking Community Manager - RiNo Location
- Job Title
- Enterprise Coworking Community Manager - RiNo Location
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80205
- Other Location
JOB TITLE: Community Manager
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Hourly-Non-exempt
LOCATION: Denver, Colorado
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Director of Operations
PAY RANGE STARTING AT: $21-$23/hour
Enterprise Coworking RiNo is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Community Manager.
You will be the guru of information for all guests, members, visitors, and potential members. You will help to guide members towards a positive day filled with productivity, meaningful connections, and tools to be successful.
The perfect candidate will be a true people person. You will be most successful with a background in customer service and hospitality, with strong organizational skills and high energy. You will be working in a tight knit team of 2 community Managers.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Enterprise Coworking offers competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefits package.
- Company-provided benefits package includes -
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays (10 per year)
- 401(k) with company matching (90 day waiting period)
- Contributory medical and other insurance plans (30 day waiting period)
- Onsite parking
- Discounted rates at Marriott properties
- Company paid RTD (public transportation) pass
- Able to wear many hats. You’ll need to pay attention to the needs across the greater Enterprise community. It is important to focus on the tasks at hand, but also to pitch in where needed, always willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Hospitable. You rock social ninja skills. You enjoy welcoming guests into the fold. Our membership is growing quickly, and you will encounter a multitude of people, moods, and challenges. A great attitude, fair but firm level of diplomacy, and a great sense of humor are paramount.
- Sharp. Not only do you pay attention to detail, but you’re alert and highly observant. You notice when something is amiss and set it straight.
- Collaborative. You get great pleasure from creating ways for members to connect. Equally important is the ability to have authentic conversations with guests and members, and work with them toward solutions.
- Greet every person who walks through the door
- Sort Mail, packages and other items that cross your desk
- Help set up for events, meetings, tours, and orientations
- Answer all incoming calls, and new member inquiries, support with tour scheduling
- Issue guest passes and day passes
- Support members to make connections with each other; We provide a space for them to develop both personally and professionally
- Conduct prospective-member tours; Give prospective members a taste of what the Enterprise community has to offer
- Conduct orientations for new members and start them on their journey in the community
- Be the resource our community can’t live without! You will serve as the main point of contact for guests and members, guaranteeing that each interaction is a positive, engaging experience
- Resolve conflicts in an equitable manner that balances the interests of the members and Enterprise business. Bring tough situations to the Director of Operations Manager when needed
- Collect and analyze community feedback and work closely with your team to implement changes
- Oversee the efficiency and good working condition of the space and its equipment, while keeping the coffee (and cheerfulness) flowing
- Maintain a clean and presentable space; Tidy up common areas, run and empty dishwashers etc.
- Help members stay productive – You will assist with troubleshooting Chromecast, Apple TV, printer issues and be willing to locate cords and adapters for members
- Ensure that Enterprise’s core values and mission are always upheld, holding yourself and those around you accountable
- Innovate and investigate - Be in constant pursuit of ways to make Enterprise a wonderful place to work for members, guests, and the Enterprise team
- Social media - Catch important things that are happening around the space to contribute to our social media presence
- Graphic design skills a plus – You will be assisting with newsletters, digital signage, and other creative pursuits
- Experience in the Coworking industry a plus
- 1-3 years Customer Service or Hospitality experience
- Proven ability to support with operations management with minimal supervision
- Ensure that Enterprise’s core values and mission are always upheld
Focus Companies (Focus) is a Colorado-based collection of operating and investment companies. We acquire, develop and manage premium office, retail, residential, hospitality and mixed-use properties primarily in the Denver-metro area.
Our portfolio includes a diverse range of assets including retail and office space, hotels, Coworking spaces, surface parking lots, warehousing, self-storage facilities and special event space. We also own several operating companies that occupy many of our real estate assets; Enterprise Coworking, Greenbox Self Storage, Where the Buffalo Roam and Focus Parking Systems.
Guided by the very same entrepreneurial spirit on which we were founded, Focus identifies and responds quickly to unique opportunities in the market with the mission of enhancing the communities in which we work and live. Our projects are executed through people of integrity, authenticity, professionalism, and drive.
Focus started with a single employee and a single pushcart on Denver’s 16th Street Mall. Guided by the following values, we have grown the company to a nearly 100-person team developing some of Denver’s highest profile and most exciting projects:
- Be Excellent. We take ownership of our work. We are accountable and responsible.
- Be Authentic. We are real. We value open and honest communication.
- Be Hungry. We love to learn, share, and grow. We get the right stuff done.
- Be Happy. We love to have fun. We are positive and optimistic.
- Company-provided benefits package includes -
- Pay Range
- $21.00 Hourly to $23.00 Hourly