Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
- Job Title
- CRM Engineer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA US
- Other Location
Key responsibilities and absolute must haves:
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 customization, configuration, development, deployment and usage (experience migrating Dynamics and USD configs from environment to environment would be awesome)
- Demonstrated experience in C# .NET Framework.
- Experience with ATDD/BDD (Gherkin syntax with SpecFlow in Visual Studio = bonus points)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM or something similar).
- Experience with paired programming.
- Maintain, manage and design MS Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 applications.
- Customize and optimize CRM SQL Server database applications in support of business functions.
- Provide front-end Dynamics CRM development capabilities.
- Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment.
- Mentor/Lead more junior developers to higher skill levels and performance
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required).
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Extensive experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug and document software in a variety of programming languages.
- Vast knowledge of the latest programming languages and techniques, and extensive experience in creating strategies for developing IT systems and applications.
- Experience in evaluating alternative approaches and selecting optimal approaches.
- Understanding of Model Driven Apps and Canvas Apps.
- Knowledge of application integration with Power Apps is a plus.
- Dynamics CRM design development experience.
- Dynamics Customer Service Workspace.
- Agile design methodology.
- Dynamics 365.
- HTML, CSS, XML/XSLT development experience.
- SQL Server development experience and SSRS/SSIS design, development experience implementing data tier components & services.
- Microsoft Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server development tools.
- IT Data Services to design and implement Dynamics CRM Data Integration (tools: Scribe, KingswaySoft – SSIS and Data Synchronization Studio.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us! When you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions