Program Management Analyst- Installation Metrics & CBTs
- Job Title
- Program Management Analyst- Installation Metrics & CBTs
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual supports NAVWAR 4.2.3’s Installation Policy Office with programmatic and technical services associated with the development and maintenance of compliance metrics and Computer Based Training (CBT) modules related to NAVWAR’s installation policies, standards, and processes. These services include participating in meetings and telcons across the NAVWAR Enterprise, reviewing associated NAVWAR installation policies and standards documentation, and developing various types of programmatic, metric, and CBT material.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit executive level briefs, whitepapers, and reports that provide compliance status, assess process effectiveness, and identify systemic issues affecting cost, schedule, or quality of NAVWAR installations. Present factual evidence, assessment, conclusions, and recommendations pertaining to process performance and effectiveness issues.
- Prepare installation compliance metrics and reports on NAVWAR installations. The development of installation metrics and reports requires using data downloaded from NAVWAR’s SYSCOM and PEO Integrated Data Environment and Repository (SPIDER) and NAVSEA’s Navy Data Environment (NDE) databases to collect installation data for preparation of metric tables, graphs, and reports.
- Prepare Process Compliance Reports (PCRs) using data analytics, on NAVWAR conducted installations. The purpose of this requirement is to enforce installation policies, which involves analyzing installation data downloaded from SPIDER/NDE and reviewing installation documentation for compliance with governing policies and directives.
- Develop material in PowerPoint and/or Adobe Captivate to support Computer Based Training (CBT) requirements associated with NAVWAR installation policies and standards.
- Participate in various levels of meetings, working groups, technical interchanges, telcons, etc., across the NAVWAR Enterprise (NAVWAR Codes, PEOs, PMWs, NIWCs, FRD, FIOs, etc.) associated NAVWAR C4I system design, development, and installations.
- Generate programmatic material, e.g., meeting announcements, agendas, minutes, action items, schedules, presentations, memorandums, etc. using Microsoft (MS) Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and/or Outlook e-mail.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of experience in C4I installation and/or processes.
- Experience in data mining and analysis including a solid foundation in researching, organizing, evaluating, metrics development, and generating coherent recommendations and presentation material for senior level commands/organizations using MS Office applications.
- Experience in the design and development of CBT material to include both written and basic graphic content.
- Experience working at and/or with NAVWAR, PEO C4I, PMWs, NIWC PAC, and/or NIWC LANT.
- Basic understanding of standard Navy terminology.
- Basic knowledge of Navy C4I systems.
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written.
- Individual must have a sound working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, plus Adobe Acrobat.
- Individual must be able to successfully pass the required drug screening.
- SECRET Security Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field.
- Experience working with Adobe Captivate.
- 5 years of experience working at a Navy Echelon II/III command, ideally at NAVWAR, PEO C4I, PMWs, NIWC PAC, or NIWC LANT.
- 2 Years working knowledge and experience with NAVWAR’s installation policies, processes, and/or procedures
- Experience with NAVWAR’s SPIDER and NAVSEA’s NDE applications
- Experience with Navy C4I systems.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.