Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Technical Operations Manager
- Job Title
- Technical Operations Manager
- Job ID
- NAPLES, FL 34116
- Other Location
- SWFL area, Bonita Springs, Fort Meyers
Job Title: Technical Operations Manager
Location: Southwest Florida - Naples area
Reports to: Director of Technical Operations
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Technical Operations Manager to join the team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
The Technical Operations Manager will manage the operational delivery of the company’s triple-play services. This individual will be responsible for the overall day to day technical operations. Responsible for field supervisors, lead service technicians, installers (in-house and contractors), maintenance/line technicians and supporting the Field Service Center. (FSC)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for all HSD, Video, Voice & Wireless Services.
- Provide strategic direction and development of supervisors and technicians.
- Project Manage all new FTTH installs and service for newly acquired properties.
- Hire, train, evaluate, supervise, and oversee work schedules of installation and maintenance staff.
- Manage system performance while responding to customer inquiries.
- Insure compliance in all systems of CLI, FCC, and OSHA performance standards.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of methods, procedures and practices related to the Company’s service delivery.
- Manage inventories, customer premises equipment and all necessary installation and maintenance equipment.
- Daily management of contractor resources.
- Liaise daily with outside plant construction manager, network services, NOC, FSC and customer service to ensure communication between groups enhances organizational effectiveness;
- 10+ years business background involving broadband operations
- 10+ years as a Manager in the communications industry.
- Working knowledge of HFC ("Hybrid Fiber Coax") Broadband network architecture, CMTS ("cable modem termination system"), Head-End electronics and DOCSIS 3.0, VOIP, QOS, RFOG, GPON.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to develop teams and build unity amongst departments.
- Ability to work independently and with others at all levels of management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a 24 x 7 environment, holidays, weekends and late hours if required.
- Must have proven telecommunications background
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug test and have a clean driving record
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.