Computer Systems Administrator (Non-Exempt)
- Job Title
- Computer Systems Administrator (Non-Exempt)
- Job ID
- Edwards AFB, CA 93524
- Other Location
Individual supports the U.S Air Force and Navy under the Joint Range Technical Services Contract at Edwards Air Force Base, better known as J-Tech II. Integrits Corporation develops and maintains realistic, integrated test and training environments and prepares our nation’s war-fighting aircraft, weapons systems, and aircrews for today’s missions and tomorrow’s global challenges. A Computer Systems Administrator provides the IT Services in a support role to enable the Mission at Edwards Air Force Base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform System Administration functions such as user account maintenance, application and OS patches and updates, antivirus updates, security/event log review and analysis, network documentation, tape backup operations, hardware issue escalation, user training, and user support.
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates, and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- May be assigned to projects requiring basic to moderately complex computer programming tasks.
- Will follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Uses pre-established guidelines, policies, and procedures to perform the job functions.
- Works under immediate supervision
- Individual reports to an exempt onsite manager responsible for the IT Support Team operations.
- There is occasional lifting (up to 50 pounds), constant sitting and use of a computer terminal as well constant use of sight abilities while writing, reviewing, and editing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness.
- 0-4 years of experience within the field.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work within structured guidelines.
- Must possess verbal and written communication skills sufficient to permit interaction with other employees as well as taking work direction from Senior Systems Administrators or Supervisors.
- Individual must have a sound working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to obtain CompTIA Security + Certification within 6 months.
- Ability to obtain a SECRET Security Clearance.
- Must be able to successfully pass the preemployment drug screen.
- Associates or higher degree in Computer/Information Technology, or equivalent academic/technical training.
- CompTIA Security + Certification
- Active Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Pay Range
- $26.35 Hourly to $37.93 Hourly