Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Irving, TX
- Other Location
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Business Unit: Tower Engineering Solutions, LLC
Reports To: Project Manager
Employment Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Compensation and Salary: Salary to commensurate with experience
Primary Location: Irving, TX
Tower Engineering Solutions, LLC based in Irving, TX offers engineering and design services to the telecommunications industry. We are actively seeking a Project Coordinator to join our amazing team in Irving, TX to process, track and deliver services in a technical environment to our customers. The Project Coordinator receives new jobs, reviews for data accuracy, and opens services as needed. This position works in a fast-paced environment where accuracy is very important. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Receive and organize new work in a proprietary database.
- Monitor and collect data in order to:
- Support customer required status reporting.
- Ensure internal cycle times are met.
- Communicate job status to both TES Project Managers and customer as necessary.
- Internally identify any potential roadblocks to avoid missed due dates.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Office experience in engineering, construction, architecture, or telecommunications industry preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, PDF editing and manipulation; Ability to learn new systems and databases quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Superior customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Strong organizational skills
Tower Engineering Solutions, LLC, a Congruex company
Founded in 2012, Tower Engineering Solutions (TES) is a structural engineering company focused on wireless tower infrastructure. We provide a full suite of service from mount mapping and structural analysis to modifications and inspections. TES leverages proprietary software and analytical tools to support clients in reducing their cycle times to market, ensuring compliance with industry standards, all while achieving substantial cost savings. TES is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Tower Engineering Solutions, LLC offers a competitive salary (paid bi-weekly), bonus, medical, vision and dental insurance benefits, 401(k) plan, paid holidays and vacation time
Congruex was formed in 2017 to take advantage of historic demand for digital connectivity. The digital networks we design and build for our clients enable everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions. Few companies in our industry can operate at scale and self-perform services like our multinational team. Our clients choose Congruex to deliver turnkey digital networks under a single platform. Our unified vision is to become the best end-to-end provider of network design and build services in the U.S.
We are the One Congruex Family. We are building tomorrow, together.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.