- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Carson City, NV 89701
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners is experiencing rapid growth and we have an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager to oversee large, complex, and high-priority projects while providing strategy and tactics for client program success. We need an influential and self-motived leader who can motivate cross-functional teams and leverage talent, set project direction and approach, and can manage conflict. The role requires a professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Carson City, Nevada
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and monitor client’s vendor project managers
- Assist client by leading and advising on program efforts to ensure program vision, goals, and objectives are realized.
- Coordinate project resources and deliverables, establish project plans and schedules, lead project team huddles, and project progress meetings with the client
- Monitor program financials; validate forecasts and closely monitor ongoing resources and other related project costs
- Mentor new project managers, junior staff, and assist with staff issues. Provide input into staff member evaluations and peer reviews; conduct staff member evaluations as assigned
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Business or a related field
- 5-10 years of project management experience in a consulting or professional services environment. In depth understanding of project management and methodology tools
- Proven ability to manage complex, multiple projects and align results to organizational goals
- Background with public safety, justice, or public sector technology and systems design, data integration, or systems integration.
- Experience with implementation, operation, or replacement of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Exemplary written and verbal communication abilities. Must be proficient preparing technical reports and response to RFP/RFQ’s
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Experience deploying SAP software solutions and ensuring smooth system integration
- Experience with custom developed and configured SAP solutions
- PMI certified Program Management Professional (PgMP) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous.
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their U.S. military status, status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.